PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on how to survive the next 32 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thoughts on how to survive the next 32 days..........

Move yourself, wife, and two sons from McGuire AFB NJ to MacDill AFB FL. It's kept me busy.

Re: Thoughts on how to survive the next 33 days..........

Or you could listen to the podcasts on Patriots.com and wait for a certain someone to call in and pimp a tv show he wrote there too. :D

True enough. I'm shameless.

I recommend filling one hour of the time by watching IN PLAIN SIGHT this Wednesday at 10 PM on USA! (I wrote the season finale and am being a total whore in trying to get as many people to watch as possible.)

P.S. It opens in a strip club and includes two hot girls in the stripper dressing room, as well. Just sayin'.

Disgusting!

What time and channel so I don't 'accidently' see the stripahs?

Let's come up with ways for Patriot fanatics to fill their days anxiously awaiting the start of the 2010 season.

Personally, I'm going to try and encase myself in carbonite until TC opens. Worked out pretty decently for Han Solo.

I'm going to try and actually get outside and enjoy the sunshine of summer. I don't do that often enough. Lots of time in the fall/winter to sit on the couch. ;)

Last edited:

Personally, I'm going to try and encase myself in carbonite until TC opens. Worked out pretty decently for Han Solo.

Yah, and I'll keep Princess Leah occupied while you're gone

Move yourself, wife, and two sons from McGuire AFB NJ to MacDill AFB FL. It's kept me busy.

Well, you've taught me something new today. I always thought MacDill was in Pensacola. How are you enjoying the Florida sunshine and driving so far?

I heard McGuire was a ****hole, so moving to FL has to be an improvement!

It is, until you discover the fire ants. They live everywhere. The Palmetto spiders, too......

OTH, Florida DOES have drive-thru liquor stores..... :)

Well, you've taught me something new today. I always thought MacDill was in Pensacola. How are you enjoying the Florida sunshine and driving so far?

Eglin is in Pensacola. I have a friend who was stationed there, nice place. I am not enjoying it yet, we're leaving here on Saturday. However, I did drive my car down there last weekend, and it was beautiful.

Don't believe everything you hear. While McGuire isn't great right now, they are dumping a ton of money into it since it is now a Joint Base with the Army and Navy. I bet this place will be nice in a few years. Plus I am a Jersey boy, so having my parents a couple hours away was great for my sons. And I'll take McGuire over Offutt and the dull Midwest any day. Besides, it's only 5 hours from Foxboro, I got to go to more games in the last 7 years than I ever did before.

I vote for ps3 who all have one and/or watch the movie "Airplane" over and over and over till Jul. 29.

Guess the day of the 1st I'm worried that not all of the Patriots draft picks have been signed post

I am away on holiday, and nothing has happened on here... The joys of the off-season :)

I vote for ps3 who all have one and/or watch the movie "Airplane" over and over and over till Jul. 29.

Definitely not the time of year to think about quiting smoking, drinking, amphetimines, or glue sniffing.

4zch639.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes