PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on how to survive the next 32 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Dead season is upon us now, BB is off seeing if the fish are biting and if he can still hit the little round white ball.

Let's come up with ways for Patriot fanatics to fill their days anxiously awaiting the start of the 2010 season.

I will start it off by suggesting everyone go to hulu.com and search new england patriots. you will find many pages of fun videos to fill some time.

Hulu - Search

Last edited:
Last edited:
Re: Thoughts on how to survive the next 33 days..........

I suggest avoiding zombies.

I suggest we enjoy the summer with our families just like BB and tom brady, is right now lol

I can make the 33 days easier.....its actually 32:D but as far as suggestions to pass the time go to the hall of fame in canton or in foxboro

Last edited:

I can make the 33 days easier.....its actually 32:D but as far as suggestions to pass the time go to the hall of fame in canton or in foxboro

If you are driving - I am buying.

Undergo a radical prostatectomy. You'll be so mesmerized by whats happening to your richard for the 30 days, camp will be upon you before you notice.

Re: Thoughts on how to survive the next 32 days..........

Masturbation and sex. Mix it up with some role playing where you're dressed as Tom Brady and your significant other as Gisele. (or if you really want to get kinky, you could reverse the roles...)

-Jamman

Last edited:

What sucks is that I've already watched all of my recommended Patriots viewing. I now have 32 days of just enjoying the beach and drinking. What a shame. :eek:

Undergo a radical prostatectomy. You'll be so mesmerized by whats happening to your richard for the 30 days, camp will be upon you before you notice.

Wasn't he traded to Oakland for their #1 next year??

now that basketball is over, just follow the sox until football starts up.

Play front office football 2007 and go through another 100 seasons worth of drafts.

Think about what would be a kick-arse costume to wear to the Vikings game on Halloween.

Think about what would be a kick-arse costume to wear to the Vikings game on Halloween.

The Halloween games are the very best to go to at Gillette. The cheerleaders get dressed up in all kinds of costumes that appeal to preverts. Gotta luv it. PatsNUTme usually does a photo recap. Life is good.

I start having flag football games with friends of mine around this time every year. We've been doing it for years since getting out of high school. It's a blast and gives you some type of football to look forward this time of year.

Drink. A lot.

I recommend filling one hour of the time by watching IN PLAIN SIGHT this Wednesday at 10 PM on USA! (I wrote the season finale and am being a total whore in trying to get as many people to watch as possible.)

P.S. It opens in a strip club and includes two hot girls in the stripper dressing room, as well. Just sayin'.

I recommend filling one hour of the time by watching IN PLAIN SIGHT this Wednesday at 10 PM on USA! (I wrote the season finale and am being a total whore in trying to get as many people to watch as possible.)

P.S. It opens in a strip club and includes two hot girls in the stripper dressing room, as well. Just sayin'.

Well, I'm all up for that!... wink wink, nudge nudge..... :rocker:

Actually, although not a regular follower, I've seen a few episodes and they've been pretty tight.

Or you could listen to the podcasts on Patriots.com and wait for a certain someone to call in and pimp a tv show he wrote there too. :D

I enjoy the show BTW and am looking forward to the aforementioned episode.

My suggestion is to read one of Rex Ryan's dumb ass quotes to the media since he was hired once a day for the next 30 days.

I am sure you will find 30 at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye