PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thought for "protest" for game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is unfair sometimes. real men deal with it and move on. That's where we are at. It's only 4 games. Let's get Jimmy some reps, get healthy, and enjoy the year. In October, it's finally allllll over.

Would it be too much for 100+ fans to rush the field at the 12:00 mark and each drop a deuce on the Shield?

It's easy for me to support this since I'm not going to the game.

But imagine, a nationally-televised game and the stadium is half empty to start. How embarrassing would that be for the league and to Kraft as well?

Heck, do it just to protest those disgusting colour rush uniforms!

I know it's not practical and the majority of people are too apathetic to think their actions could matter so I'm not actually expecting this to happen or anything. But it would be nice for the fans to make a statement to the league and Goodell rather than constantly taking their **** sandwich with a smile.

But imagine, a nationally-televised game and the stadium is half empty to start. How embarrassing would that be for the league and to Kraft as well?

I know it's not practical and the majority of people are too apathetic to think their actions could matter so I'm not actually expecting this to happen or anything. But it would be nice for the fans to make a statement to the league and Goodell rather than constantly taking their **** sandwich with a smile.
You're absolutely right, it's easy for those of us who haven't invested hard earned cash in Season Tickets to say this, but that's about the only thing that would get their attention:

Stands that are nearly empty until Halftime.

Ginormous tailgates in the parking lot that start later than usual and continue through the first half (thereby spreading out the traffic congestion as a helpful byproduct). Every Tailgate party should bring enough food and adult beverages to accommodate an additional four guests, so everyone is included.

And, here's the most important thing, nobody spends a dime at the Concessions inside the Stadium during the Second Half. If the tailgating is as stupendous as I think at would be, that won't be a particular problem. Blood Alcohol levels will be high enough already!

Would it be too much for 100+ fans to rush the field at the 12:00 mark and each drop a Goodell on the Shield?

Fixed it for you. o_O:D

The best protest would be to have 7 guys directly behind the goalposts and after every extra point/field goal they drop their pants, moon the cameras, and have SUCK ASS GOODELL on their asses. 1 letter per cheek. That's the 1st half.

2nd half they have the guy with the longest dink drop his pants and the guys beside him having a sign with Goodell's face on it pointing at the guys dink, implying that Goodell's a dink, or Goodell's likes dinks, either way it would work and the whole world would know that Goodell and a dink are affiliated.

Now that's a protest that would be fairly easy to do, and would be seen all over the world. Only thing is to find a guy who's willing to spend a night in jail for exposing himself. I'm sure Boston would go easy on him though.

Hello.
Here, for those of you who've never seen them, are the New England Patriots:

Those feeling ripped off that they have not been able to see Brady's career looking like this, may address their complaints to: Robert Kraft, Chairman & CEO, Foxboro, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes