PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas: Spat with Belichick started after Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to start a fight. Just pointing out the irony....

You are trying to start a fight, because your a know it all, moron. No one on this board respects you or takes you seriously.

I keep reading the thread title as "AD spat on Belichick".

Just thought you would all want to know that.

You are trying to start a fight, because your a know it all, moron. No one on this board respects you or takes you seriously.

Way to diffuse the situation! :eek:

:D

Way to diffuse the situation! :eek:

:D

I appologize, Patjew. I've been lurking these boards for years, and this DaBruinz idiot is one of the biggest morons on the face of the earth. Always attacking others and getting off scot-free, because he is a Patriots shill, and because of that the mods don't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Wow...... Kinda over the top there aren't ya?

I wasn't trying to start a fight. Nice try though. Maybe instead of calling me a moron, you would actually know wtf you are talking about for a change. You clearly don't and this is just another example. Welcome to the ignore list.

Wow...... Kinda over the top there aren't ya?

Sorry if I offended you, but if you search some of DaBruinz posts, you'll see that he is super abusive to other posters, and generally, just a major jerk.

I wasn't trying to start a fight. Nice try though. Maybe instead of calling me a moron, you would actually know wtf you are talking about for a change. You clearly don't and this is just another example. Welcome to the ignore list.

A great example of how you speak to others (even if you're not provoked). No one respects you here, and it's obvious by your posts that you take this board very seriously. Pity.

I appologize, Patjew. I've been lurking these boards for years, and this DaBruinz idiot is one of the biggest morons on the face of the earth. Always attacking others and getting off scot-free, because he is a Patriots shill, and because of that the mods don't do anything about it.

Certainly no reason to apologize to me. The offseason leads to these kinds of things. I think this is around when I went into hiding like a little **** last year.

Certainly no reason to apologize to me. The offseason leads to these kinds of things. I think this is around when I went into hiding like a little **** last year.

I feel the need to, because you are a good, objective, poster. I've said my piece....now I'm done.

Regards

A great example of how you speak to others (even if you're not provoked). No one respects you here, and it's obvious by your posts that you take this board very seriously. Pity.

Dude - again. You don't know wtf you are talking about. People get treated how they act. If they act stupid, they get treated like they are stupid. I'm brutally honest. If you don't like it, that is YOUR issue. You can always put me on your ignore list. But that might require you to show some maturity.. Which is probably asking too much of you.

A perfect example of you not knowing what you are talking about. I don't ALWAYS attack others. In fact, I rarely attack others unless provoked. You can sit their and be an arse all you want, but I've never been banned because I know where the line is and I'll toe it. But I don't go over it. Not like others have.

Also, I'll put my knowledge up against yours any day since you insist on calling me an idiot and a moron. I don't know everything and I have admitted to it. And I've admitted when I've been wrong and apologized when I have been. It's called being human.

But far be it from you to know what you are talking about. You just bring up the garbage without actually knowing what you are talking about. Typical of a troll.

A perfect example of you not knowing what you are talking about. I don't ALWAYS attack others. In fact, I rarely attack others unless provoked. You can sit their and be an arse all you want, but I've never been banned because I know where the line is and I'll toe it. But I don't go over it. Not like others have.

Also, I'll put my knowledge up against yours any day since you insist on calling me an idiot and a moron. I don't know everything and I have admitted to it. And I've admitted when I've been wrong and apologized when I have been. It's called being human.

But far be it from you to know what you are talking about. You just bring up the garbage without actually knowing what you are talking about. Typical of a troll.

Yes, you're right again DaBruinz :rolleyes: I thought I was put on ignore?

I feel the need to, because you are a good, objective, poster. I've said my piece....now I'm done.

Regards

I appreciate the honesty of this post.

;)

Sorry if I offended you, but if you search some of DaBruinz posts, you'll see that he is super abusive to other posters, and generally, just a major jerk.

No worries..... Nothing much offends me these days aside from politicians.

Go Saints! :cool:

I appreciate the honesty of this post.

;)
This is what happens when you wear spats in public - troublemaker. :beatingcoming:

Kinda like it was stupid and classless of someone to air BB's personnel laundry.... just sayin...

"Just sayin'"? Maybe you shouldn't. You're an agitating punk. Just sayin'. ;)

Strange quote here :

Adalius Thomas details falling out - Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

"“The way they coach things and do things may be totally different than how I see it,” he said. “There is a checks and balance system that really is not going to marry up because regardless of what you see as a player on that play, it really doesn’t matter if someone else sees it differently. Unless you’re on the field, there are a million things going on at one time. So when you see something and you go, you don’t have time to sit back and think or whatever."

Sounds to me like he's admitting he's just not smart enough on the field to play the way the Patriots want him to play. The game is too fast for him mentally.

"Just sayin'"? Maybe you shouldn't. You're an agitating punk. Just sayin'. ;)

I can be when I really want to be. This wasn't one of those cases. As I said, I pointed it out just because of the irony..

I can give credit where it's due.. I mean, I took you off ignore :p Which means I figured you had plenty good to say... :rocker:

Besides, if the Holier than thou person in this thread with his BS accusation, this thread would still have been civil with no attacks on anyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft