PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thomas Davis' Forearm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
12568065_1545055815806863_717204799_n.jpg

"td58This post is not about me, or how tough I am. It's not to shine any light on me or my injuries. Our team doctors and trainers did an amazing job giving me an opportunity to get back on the field. This post is strictly to show how much love I have for my brothers and #PantherNation. Thank you all for your support and we will #KeepPounding.-TD"

Holy sh*t. And he played with this..wow man..

It looks like a football.

And Cam wouldn't dive for a fumble. Smh
Speaks to how tough Brady is. Cam got hit less than him and he had the look of a pitiful, scared person overwhelmed by the lights in a neutral field. Tom got hit a postseason record 23 times since 06 and he just kept coming despite the Olines woes.

Id like to say that him being healthy would have made a difference but it really wouldn't have.

Speaks to how tough Brady is. Cam got hit less than him and he had the look of a pitiful, scared person overwhelmed by the lights in a neutral field. Tom got hit a postseason record 23 times since 06 and he just kept coming despite the Olines woes.
His mental toughness is what really sets Brady apart. He can get hit a ton playing on a bad ankle with all the pressure of the football world on him and still calmly execute a go-ahead drive in the fourth quarter (see SB XLII) and he can throw bad interceptions and still come back like nothing ever happened (see SB XLIX).

This ones for SCAR

Freaking disgusting.

The toughness these guys have is beyond comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back