PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just in: Brady has the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jordan had the flu once, not to worry!

All I know is I have the flu and have had it all week. I made it to work every day. So Brady should suck it up.

Way to screw up society, Bin Laden.

Give him the week off. Let Hoyer get some experience.

Give him the week off. Let Hoyer get some experience.

boy brady is hurting dosn't gizel take care of him, massage, chicken soup, or is she to busy kissing other guys.

So the question is, does he have the flu or the "flu". I bet he got behind on his Christmas shopping. :p

Blame the hair....just blame the hair

Rest and IV. Today's Wednesday. He plays, and plays well is my guess.

Last time I remember Brady having the flu, he torched the Steelers.

oh_noes.gif

10 charxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with brady out they will lose at bills this week and then next week they will blow it against the dolphins, meanwhile the jets will win the next two games and end up taking the division. the pats will have to go to indy for the first playoff game and will go home losers. they will spend the rest of the post season watching the jets win the super bowl.

I better not be driving to Buffalo for my first NFL game to watch Hoyer play. Serious.

He should be fine by the game. Chances are it isn't the actual flu but maybe just a stomach flu or a bad cold. Most people mistake a cold for the flu. If it actually were the flu you wouldn't be going anywhere.

He should be fine by the game. Chances are it isn't the actual flu but maybe just a stomach flu or a bad cold. Most people mistake a cold for the flu. If it actually were the flu you wouldn't be going anywhere.

Say wha?

I've had colds. I've had flus. I know the difference.

Brady will play. They'll pump him full of IV's before the game and give him some pain killers. He'll be fine. Competitors play through the flu. Jordan did it and so did Brady.

Say wha?

I've had colds. I've had flus. I know the difference.

Yes, but 98% of what Americans call "the flu" isn't the flu at all, but just one of dozens of viruses that create mild form of flu like symptoms.

Any of the real flu viruses is pretty hard to get out of bed with. You don't go to work for days, and you are barely functional. That's the real flu.

Let's hope he and the team are just using the word "flu" as slang for "sick and it isn't a cold", rather than the real flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe