PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This game is not going to be a walk in the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 Eli was terrible for most of the year. He finished the season with a 73.9 rating, went just 23/20 TD/INT and completed 56% of his passes. He went on a roll at the end of the year, but he was definitely "far, far inferior" to TB.

Eli was far far LUCKIER than TB that day. Non holding call on the Tyree miracle helmet catch as he ripped away from a Patriot's grasp as well as a Samuel INT going thru his hands for an incomplete pass....

The planets were aligned for the Giants that night....:D

I think that the Pats should win this game. I think that the additions of Spikes and Chung will make all the difference in the world. Spikes is a run stuffer and has seen Tebow play more than anyone alive. He should stuff the run and has the size to bring down Tebow. Chung should provide runs support.

I think the second time around, will give the Pats defense an advantage. If I were the DC, I would leave McCourtey as the deep saftey, use Chung, Arrington, and Moore at the line in more of a bump and run man, with the one deep safety over the top. Go back to the 3-4 with Vince blowing up their undersized center, they will have to commit a guard to help the center which should make it an easy read for Spikes and Mayo as to where the ball is giong.

I predict a huge dose of the Gronk/Hernandez show on offense. Brady is pissed, and I don't think he will allow the Pats to lose another home playoff game.

Your welcome, Bill, I'm available to make up your gameplan for the AFCCG!

I disagree. I think Denver blew their wad last week and there's just no gas left in the tank. I can see it getting ugly. Like Pats 28-0 in the first half ugly.

It's fun to be right.:)

broncos get pummeled

I think the pats show up to play from the outset and the broncos execution will be a mess ..... 20 degrees by gametime, and the broncos biggest weapon, their kicking game has to deal with the same gravity that the rest of the NFL has to deal with.

the differential will be in the 30's....an FU kind of game

Looks like I got that right.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes