Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://library.kraftsportsgroup.com/2018_VariablePricing_v3.pdf

Back when things were normal, ticket prices were the same across the board. Now, you pay "more" or "less" depending on the "quality" of opponent, and presason tix cost "less." Yet, somehow, season ticket prices haven't changed aside from increasing a bit every couple/three years, as always. You'd think that with preseason games costing less these days (which makes total sense), season ticket holders would catch a break. BUT NO! Any savings from that is wiped out by new, premium charges for (heh heh) "marquee" and "elite" games! :rolleyes: Thank you, Bob Kraft, for continuing this faux window dressing that means absolutely nothing.

I wonder how Houston snagged "elite" status and the Chiefs are lumped with Colts, Bills and Jete as merely "premier." And why are the Dolphins deemed "marquee"? None of this makes sense.

http://library.kraftsportsgroup.com/2018_VariablePricing_v3.pdf

Back when things were normal, ticket prices were the same across the board. Now, you pay "more" or "less" depending on the "quality" of opponent, and presason tix cost "less." Yet, somehow, season ticket prices haven't changed aside from increasing a bit every couple/three years, as always. You'd think that with preseason games costing less these days (which makes total sense), season ticket holders would catch a break. BUT NO! Any savings from that is wiped out by new, premium charges for (heh heh) "marquee" and "elite" games! :rolleyes: Thank you, Bob Kraft, for continuing this faux window dressing that means absolutely nothing.

I wonder how Houston snagged "elite" status and the Chiefs are lumped with Colts, Bills and Jete as merely "premier." And why are the Dolphins deemed "marquee"? None of this makes sense.

Hate to do it Tuney, but I gotta agree with you.

It's a reflection of what the NFL and owners think of the season ticket purchasers.

Basically they think we're idiots.

I don't mind the varied pricing so much. It actually helps a bit when selling tickets to games you can't make. The usual process is someone saying, "At least let me give you face value." So at least you make some cash back in those cases.

But Premier, Elite and Marquee?

Stop with the BS. How 'bout Standard, Better and Premier?

I mean the Jets play the Browns this year. There is nothing Premier about a Jets vs Browns game. If it said "Normal", that would make more sense.

It's a reflection of what the NFL and owners think of the season ticket purchasers.

I don't mind the varied pricing so much. It actually helps a bit when selling tickets to games you can't make. The usual process is someone saying, "At least let me give you face value." So at least you make some cash back in those cases.

I mean the Jets play the Browns this year. There is nothing Premier about a Jets vs Browns game. If it said "Normal", that would make more sense.
The only thing missing from Kraft's formula is a "Suck" classification for your Jete.

There's nothing "normal" about a Jete vs Brownies game in a football or any other kind of sense. More like...

tumblr_ntlu4o6Qcz1r745vdo5_540.gif

There's nothing "normal" about a Jete vs Brownies game in a football or any other kind of sense. More like...

On 2nd thought, a matchup vs top rookie QBs would be fun. If they're playing by then.

If it said "chit show", that would make more sense.

That game falls under the "window smasher" category. Imagine if you will a distant relative generously giving you two tickets as a gift. You forget that they are adjacent to your car's windshield and go shopping. You will come out and find that your window was smashed and someone else left you four more tickets.

With teams like The Jaguars, the Rams, and the Eagles going from irrelevant to top 5 in the the blink of an eye and with so much unpredictability in the league, “quality” opponent status is hard to maintain.

Imagine if you will a distant relative generously giving you two tickets as a gift. You forget that they are adjacent to your car's windshield and go shopping. You will come out and find that your window was smashed and someone else left you four more tickets.

You unlock this door with a ticket of trepidation. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of suck, a dimension of scum, a dimension of slime. You're moving into a land of both shadow and suckitude, of no rings and utter decrepitude. The sign post up ahead.....You've just crossed over into the Jetelight Zone.

On 2nd thought, a matchup vs top rookie QBs would be fun. If they're playing by then.

The moment the wretched Brownies or Jete select a QB they go from top prospect to complete bust, they never even stop at 'top rookie QB' for a cup of coffee. It is as inevitable as the tide. Or haven't you been paying attention for the last 20 years in Cleveland and FIFTY in the Jersey swamplands? That inability to learn from your mistakes is what keeps you a Jete fan...well, that and your masochistic streak.

I think the best example of how the NYFL feels about the fans came when they fleeced you guys for PSL's, with help from Goodless' temporary lifting of the outdoor venue rules for the SB.

I think the best example of how the NYFL feels about the fans came when they fleeced you guys for PSL's, with help from Goodless' temporary lifting of the outdoor venue rules for the SB.

Are you suggesting the SB shouldn't be played outdoor in the elements?

And PSLs?.. eh, fact of life lately. Better than using public financing. Either you can afford it or not.

Last edited:
This is pretty common practice by teams now. Scalpers just buy these up and jack up the price for good opponents, so the teams are capitalizing on it now

Are you suggesting the SB shouldn't be played outdoor in the elements?

And PSLs?.. eh, fact of life lately. Better than using public financing. Either you can afford it or not.
No, the Super Bowl should not be played in "the elements" -- that's why it's traditionally in a warm-weather city or indoors. And your team's ticket system is a clusterfluck of epic proportions, with 24 (!) different pricing levels. Only the Jete could concoct such a travesty.

No, the Super Bowl should not be played in "the elements" -- that's why it's traditionally in a warm-weather city or indoors. And your team's ticket system is a clusterfluck of epic proportions, with 24 (!) different pricing levels. Only the Jete could concoct such a travesty.

Pricing Levels at random:

1. Slime
2. Suck
3. Scum
4. Douche
5. ****
6. Mofo
7. Wifebeater
8. Knucklehead
9. Vermin
10. JeteHead
11. The Woody
12. Stalker
13. Total Jete
14. Spit
15. The Intern
16. Jete Seat
17. Slobber
18. Complete Jete
19. Goon
20. Gags
21. Whacked
22. Garbage
23. Finest Jete
24. Take a Jete (General Admission)

Pricing Levels at random:

1. Slime
2. Suck
3. Scum
4. Douche
5. ****
6. Mofo
7. Wifebeater
8. Knucklehead
9. Vermin
10. JeteHead
11. The Woody
12. Stalker
13. Total Jete
14. Spit
15. The Intern
16. Jete Seat
17. Slobber
18. Complete Jete
19. Goon
20. Gags
21. Whacked
22. Garbage
23. Finest Jete
24. Take a Jete (General Admission)
I laughed so hard going through that list I about lost my jete.

Having sat in almost all of the sections, I agree with the section pricing. There is a great deal of variance between the sections and features/amenities associated with each section. I'm guessing you're not too familiar with the stadium now.

Actually I think the pricing could be even more specific.

And I could disagree more about the SB. Don't change the rules for the most important game of the year. It's a pretty stupid policy. Only meant to appease your non-regular football fans.

Having sat in almost all of the sections, I agree with the section pricing. There is a great deal of variance between the sections and features/amenities associated with each section. I'm guessing you're not too familiar with the stadium now. Actually I think the pricing could be even more specific.
What difference does it make paying incrementally more or less getting incrementally closer to or further from an exploding turd? It's the same sh*tshow regardless, and ANY amount of money spent on abusing onself in that fashion represents a cry for help.

I'm familiar enough with New Giants Stadium to know the old stadium was much, much better.

What difference does it make paying incrementally more or less getting incrementally closer to or further from an exploding turd? It's the same sh*tshow regardless, and ANY amount of money spent on abusing onself in that fashion represents a cry for help.

I'm familiar enough with New Giants Stadium to know the old stadium was much, much better.

Yeah... imma call BS. From the sound of it you aren't aware of the different features involved with the seats, beyond just sight lines.

Yeah... imma call BS. From the sound of it you aren't aware of the different features involved with the seats, beyond just sight lines.
I've been there and had peanuts, paper wads, etc. thrown at me all afternoon by your grade school-level buddies whenever my back was turned. If you want, I can provide proof of having been amongst the Jete rabble via a documented drop in my IQ that lasted a good six hours postgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST