PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"There's a lot about the Patriots for Indy fans to hate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
" the idiotic beverage-fueled tailgaters who challenged Colts fans to fights before and after previous matchups in Foxboro."

Been to Gillette twice... both times I must say not the classiest fans in the leaugue.. are worse..but they aren't the best.

I think Pats fans here on Sunday will be suprised at the sportsmanship attitude of Colts fans.

We are not the nicest people in the world in New England, it's true.

So.... do you think I should be an ass to any Pats fans I meet this weekend?

Nahh...you couldn't pull it off. Midwesterners are too nice.

Unless they're on meth. :p

Last edited:
Well the only poor behaviour I remember seeing over the last 4 or 5 pats games against indy in Foxboro was a couple of carloads of indy fans throwing stuff at people walking down 1 S. Maybe ass-holes attract other ass-holes and this is what the writer probably encountered.

unfortunate..really it is.

Well the best part is the last 4 or 5 pats games were in Foxboro... NOT THIS SUNDAY MY FRIENDS !! finally.......

unfortunate..really it is.

Well the best part is the last 4 or 5 pats games were in Foxboro... NOT THIS SUNDAY MY FRIENDS !! finally.......

That's why all the pressure's on Peyton. All the stars are alligned. If he loses, Indy fans can't complain that he hasn't a "fair" shot at Brady and co.

I think there are far worse behaving fans than Pats fans. Bills fans, Eagles fans, and Broncos fans are three that come to mind. In fact, I think Pats fans are pretty cool for the most part (at least from my experience).

It's funny though, I've found many Red Sox fans to be vile, crude, ignorant, and just generally emotionally unhealthy. Do these Red Sox fans not go to Patriot games, or do they just act more civilized when they attend football games?

Last edited:
" ... the idiotic beverage-fueled tailgaters who challenged Colts fans to fights before and after previous matchups in Foxboro."

I attended all those games and never saw anything remotely resembling what he's referring to. I DID see a guy in a Manning jersey heckling the crowd from his refuge in one of the luxury boxes at the 2005 game.

I think there are far worse behaving fans than Pats fans. Bills fans, Eagles fans, and Broncos fans are three that come to mind. In fact, I think Pats fans are pretty cool for the most part (at least from my experience).

It's funny though, I've found many Red Sox fans to be vile, crude, ignorant, and just generally emotionally unhealthy. Do these Red Sox fans not go to Patriot games, or do they just act more civilized when they attend football games?

Eaaasy now...You obviously have met the wrong fans. Everytime I go to a Sox game (2 or 3 times a year), I always run into civilized and knowledgeable fans. There are some yahoos but every team has yahoos. Even the TB Devil Rays.

Wearing a Yankees hat or jersey (or that year's rival's gear) is a magnet for the punks. Not to say you shouldn't wear what you want...

Last edited:
" ... the idiotic beverage-fueled tailgaters who challenged Colts fans to fights before and after previous matchups in Foxboro."

I attended all those games and never saw anything remotely resembling what he's referring to. I DID see a guy in a Manning jersey heckling the crowd from his refuge in one of the luxury boxes at the 2005 game.

Agreed. I never saw anything remotely like that at those Indy games. In fact I saw more fights last week in San Diego than I have in the last 5 years in Foxboro.

That's why all the pressure's on Peyton. All the stars are alligned. If he loses, Indy fans can't complain that he hasn't a "fair" shot at Brady and co.

Agreed this is a fair shot... what do you honestly think about the game being played in Indy....Obviuosly, Foxboro would be ideal. Do you think it's a factor at all or as I heard some NE fans dismiss it as a non event ?

Agreed this is a fair shot... what do you honestly think about the game being played in Indy....Obviuosly, Foxboro would be ideal. Do you think it's a factor at all or as I heard some NE fans dismiss it as a non event ?

Brady has never lost in a dome (12-0)...'nuff said.

Brady has never lost in a dome (12-0)...'nuff said.

All right thats says it.. you are one of those. Think it's a non event. Are you one of those that think no chance in hell the Pats lose Sunday?

All right thats says it.. you are one of those. Think it's a non event. Are you one of those that think no chance in hell the Pats lose Sunday?

No, I'm just saying that the venue will not effect the outcome of this game. The Pats are 7-1 on the road this year (8-1 if you count SD). I know what my team can do...and I've seen enough of the Colts over the last 3-4 years to know what they can do. I think it'll be a tough game. The winner will be the team who makes the least mistakes, penalties and turnovers.

I say Pats- 21, Colts- 17.

" the idiotic beverage-fueled tailgaters who challenged Colts fans to fights before and after previous matchups in Foxboro."

Been to Gillette twice... both times I must say not the classiest fans in the leaugue.. are worse..but they aren't the best.

I think Pats fans here on Sunday will be suprised at the sportsmanship attitude of Colts fans.

By "Colts fans" you are evidently excluding your GM, one of the biggest pieces of garbage in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents