PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial "I Love Our Coaches Anyway" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinginthe past

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Unashamed homerism I know; but the consistent excellence of this coaching staff often goes unmentioned - taken for granted, if you will.

I'm not saying these guys don't make questionable decisions from time to time (offensive playcalling at 2.30 left in regulation last night, for example) but these are very much the exception to the rule.

Anyone who has had the pleasure of watching (every week) all types of diversified coaching buffonery through the medium of the excellent RedZone channel can testify that 'our guys' are the best...and it isn't even close.

Sadly, the only time we really mention guys like McDaniels is when we spot the 0.05% of the gameplan that might have been questionable (even with our relative lack of data).

McDaniels is an offensive coaching savant and should be treated as such - not just some guy who hangs on TB12 coat tails churning our offenisve record after offensive record - this guy has revolutionized the offensive game - I don't think that is too strong a sentiment.

Anyway, those are my thoughts - lets emphasize the positive aspects of being lucky enough to support the best franchise in the world, with the best coaches in the world!!

GO PATRIOTS!

My confidence has not wavered a bit. It remains steadfast in the coaching staff and the team. Not one player hung his head on the field or in postgame. That's a credit to coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back