PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About five times this game I'm thinking if Rivers had any mobility at all (and I know he made one nice run) like a certain young QB whose initials are Matt Cassel, this game would be in the bag for SD.

the defense will crap the bed now with manning...this is like watching the dallas game vs balt. D kept them in the game until the end.:mad:

You were right, they let Addai get 5 yards right off the bat.

I think the Colts can beat the Steelers so I'm rooting for the Chargers to eliminate the Colts, then they'll get eliminated by the Steelers. I don't want the Steelers to go anywhere either so I'll count on someone eliminating them too:D

The only team that I think can eliminate the steelers is baltimore, if they beat miami do you think they will beat tenn?

The only team that I think can eliminate the steelers is baltimore, if they beat miami do you think they will beat tenn?

colts will beat the steelers. Steelers have virtually no offense and manning will be able to pass the ball on them

I think Baltimore can beat Tenn.

And holy ****, sacked at the 1, Bolts might steal this one.

MVP = LOL :rolleyes:

This is the ultimate lolz. Its a win win to see either of these teams lose. But then again its a lose lose to see one of them advance with a chance for the SB.

SACKED AND STRIPPED BABY:rocker:

The Chargers have life.

OMG I can't stand this commercial. :rolleyes:

Shades of McGinest in '03, no?

:eek: Shocking sack there on Manning, wow!

if SD cant take adv of this offering then they deserve to lose.very like the earlier game between the two. SD tied it with less than 2 mins left and Adam V won on a FG.

Gijon Robinson is gonna get his head torn off if the Colts lose this game. He wasn't even ready and that Charger just blew by him to get to Manning.

Perfect opportunity to strip the ball, coming up from behind. Dayum!

Don't talk about the THREE TIME NFL MVP like that! haha

Screw the money. I hope SD scores a TD with no time left.

Will Dungy take the safety like BB did?

how many trust nate kadeing if the SD does manage to get to Fg range without fumbling the ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back