PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The temporary JETE fan club meets here!

Hard. Pass.

Just. Say. No.
It's worth it to be a #1, #2, or #3 seed
vs. #5, #6, or #7.

We can moan about the home losses this year all day, but I still think the odds of playing better at home are higher.

The Bucs played poorly last weekend, but the Jets nonetheless looked competent, especially in the passing game. Maybe they can build off that and get lucky with multiple turnovers…

…and only lose by a few touchdowns.

1) root AGAINST is your friend! Just mentally blot out one side of the LOS.
2) nothing wrong with a bit of a downward nudge in draft position!

You mean the Bills anti-fan club?

Games in Buffalo, according to Wiggy Josh Allen doesn't play well in cold games and it's supposed to be cold this weekend in Buffalo, so maybe.

If saleh is returning to the jets sideline, the jets have no chance.

It is supposed to cold, rainy/snowy, and windy on Sunday in Buffalo. That might work in the Jets’ favor.

It is supposed to cold, rainy/snowy, and windy on Sunday in Buffalo. That might work in the Jets’ favor.
why? what makes you think Milfy's little moppet will handle the weather better than Buffalo's QB? I'm guessing the Jete are already packed and ready to hit South Beach as soon as the game ends

why? what makes you think Milfy's little moppet will handle the weather better than Buffalo's QB? I'm guessing the Jete are already packed and ready to hit South Beach as soon as the game ends

Right. The putrid Jete need good passing conditions as much as if not more than the Prairie Cows. Early forecast calls for rain in the morning with falling temps throughout the day and wind 17-25 mph.

Right. The putrid Jete need good passing conditions as much as if not more than the Prairie Cows. Early forecast calls for rain in the morning with falling temps throughout the day and wind 17-25 mph.
Look, I'd LOVE to jump on the bandwagon of hope and all but...LOOK at this shytstink team's season? They just lost a game that CAN'T BE LOST! At home. Is Buffalo's defense NOT going to show up at home? Even if they don't, I can't see the Jete scoring more than 6 points. This team really really sucks this year.

I can't take Wiggy seriously, he said Swimmers aren't athletes...as well as other ridiculous Wiggisms...

Wiggy comes across as that straight-shooting street-level dude who "tells it like it is." The problem is it's no shtick and he's more dummy than shrewd everyman.

Let's go Jet... aw, hell no!

I promise not to make fun of the Jets until next season if they beat the Bills Sunday.

That's not necessary. For the Jete to win Beefalo would need to be highly complicit, no way they'd beat them straight-up.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back