PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Silence of the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how are all the Steelers trolls doing tonight?
Gotta luv the smug way they hung around here, vanishing for a short while after the Pats trounced them only to return and vanish yet again after the debacle of losing to the Jets of all teams. Slunk back once again after that but now maybe we're rid of the pestilence.

Great game by Rthlsbrgr who once again took the pipe in a big playoff game. No Cowher to hold his stupidity in check. Garrard tried to hand it back with his arm but that was a great call and a great effort on his 32 yd run.

That game tonight was a double gag job; Jacksonville blew a big lead, then the Steelers handed the game right back to them. Going for two, especially the one from the 12 was a critical error, the playoffs will do that to a coach.

I'm shaking in my boots right now after that 9-21, 140, 2 INT game..........................

Save the whining for somewhere else ok NJSF; I went to college with a bunch of New Yorkers in 1978, and they were the biggest pack of douchebags to ever walk the planet after the Yankees erased a 14 game lead and won that playoff game.

Every fan base has *******s, so don't act all high and mighty, try selling it to someone who gives two ****s................

That game tonight was a double gag job; Jacksonville blew a big lead, then the Steelers handed the game right back to them. Going for two, especially the one from the 12 was a critical error, the playoffs will do that to a coach.

I'm shaking in my boots right now after that 9-21, 140, 2 INT game..........................

I don't understand how going for 2 from the 12 cost the game

Because if they had kicked the PAT there, when they scored the second touchdown, they would not have needed to go for two again, all they would have had to do was kick the PAT again and they would have been up by three instead of one.

Remember Carolina did the same thing in the SB vs us and it bit them in the ass two, Adams field goal at the end of the game would have tied it, not given us the win.

Going for two too early bites you in the ass everytime...........

So, how are all the Steelers trolls doing tonight?
Gotta luv the smug way they hung around here, vanishing for a short while after the Pats trounced them only to return and vanish yet again after the debacle of losing to the Jets of all teams. Slunk back once again after that but now maybe we're rid of the pestilence.

Blah blah blah...

Good luck next week.

I love the thread title!

FYI...beware when walking past Shmessy's cell!:D

losing a first round draft choice is a pretty bad coaching decision too

It was discussed and we felt it was worth the risk...look how well it worked out my bru-thah~!:D

Somehow the Colts trolls aren't that silent and we know that the Bolts fans like their players engage mouth and fingers without the superfluous delay of the brain in the loop.

Somehow the Colts trolls aren't that silent and we know that the Bolts fans like their players engage mouth and fingers without the superfluous delay of the brain in the loop.

The Colts trolls just have nothing else to do now.
And it's too cold to golf in Indiana.

The Colts trolls just have nothing else to do now.
And it's too cold to golf in Indiana.

Thats for sure, although back on January 6th it was 70 here, it was some strange weather. I don't even have the Pacers to look forward to watching because they suck. At least IU is good this year..:D

Note to self: Fire neurons, THEN speak.:D

I will keep that in mind.

Thats for sure, although back on January 6th it was 70 here, it was some strange weather. I don't even have the Pacers to look forward to watching because they suck. At least IU is good this year..:D

I'll give it to you guys for having kick-ass College Basketball teams.
Do you have the Final 4 this year?
We (here in Worcester) had 1st and 2nd round games in 05. That was the coolest non-Patriots event I have ever been to.

Note to self: Fire neurons, THEN speak.:D

I will keep that in mind.

Can you consciously fire your own neurons?
That would be awesome.

I'll give it to you guys for having kick-ass College Basketball teams.
Do you have the Final 4 this year?
We (here in Worcester) had 1st and 2nd round games in 05. That was the coolest non-Patriots event I have ever been to.

We won't have another final 4 until the new Stadium is done. I guess maybe next season we might have it but not sure, but I know for sure we don't have it this year. IU is the team I follow and they haven't won a championship since 1987 which is the year I graduated High School. Just a little side note, Larry Bird played his High School ball just about 35 miles from where I live and played against our team. we must be night owls because were always on here at 3am..:D

Last edited:
We won't have another final 4 until the new Stadium is done. I guess maybe next season we might have it but not sure, but I know for sure we don't have it this year. IU is the team I follow and they haven't won a championship since 1987 which is the year I graduated High School. Just a little side note, Larry Bird played his High School ball just about 35 miles from where I live and played against our team. we must be night owls because were always on here at 3am..:D
We used to have a nice late night crew over on your home site.
This year kind of screwed that up for everyone.
And I remember the 87 team, Keith Smart beat Syracuse with 4 sec. left. Didn't you guys get to a Final 4 under Davis?

We used to have a nice late night crew over on your home site.
This year kind of screwed that up for everyone.
And I remember the 87 team, Keith Smart beat Syracuse with 4 sec. left. Didn't you guys get to a Final 4 under Davis?

we got to the National Title game and lost to Maryland in Davis first year, but that was really the team that knight built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST