PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The rest of the country confirms its stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the crying 3 year old girl as a smack retort...YOUR 2 month old baby pic lacks the proper emotive facial expression needed...IMHO...take a look and judge for yourself..

crying%20girl.jpg

Thanks for that. I can use that in the future.

Troll? You obviously didn't read all the posts on this thread. Calling me a troll for stating the obvious, is, well, trollish. I thought everyone that had more than 2,000 posts actually talked rationally, instead of name calling. Obviously I was wrong. Getting 12,000 posts calling people names and chest thumping does nothing to enhance your image. If I kill 12,000 people, I'm still a murderer.

So YOU caused the FlashForward!

Troll? You obviously didn't read all the posts on this thread. Calling me a troll for stating the obvious, is, well, trollish. I thought everyone that had more than 2,000 posts actually talked rationally, instead of name calling. Obviously I was wrong. Getting 12,000 posts calling people names and chest thumping does nothing to enhance your image. If I kill 12,000 people, I'm still a murderer.

No, troll. My post wasn't confined to just this thread. It's about all your posts.

Come on folks. Manning has had a great season, has pulled his team from the brink of loss at least twice (Houston and Miami come to mind). Brady has been rusty, inconsistent, off-and-on, and not his usual sparkling self. He's been inaccurate, missing Moss giving interceptions, and generally not himself (except against the Titans).

The poll shows the loyalty of New Englanders (except the state that doesn't deserve the honor of being considered part of New England, traitorville Connecticut).

Last edited:
Come on folks. Manning has had a great season, has pulled his team from the brink of loss at least twice (Houston and Miami come to mind). Brady has been rusty, inconsistent, off-and-on, and not his usual sparkling self. He's been inaccurate, missing Moss giving interceptions, and generally not himself (except against the Titans).

The poll shows the loyalty of New Englanders (except the state that doesn't deserve the honor of being considered part of New England, traitorville Connecticut).

As Patriot fans, we've seen everyone of Brady's throws, good or bad. With Peyton, we only see the good ones on the highlight reels, unless they are on national TV, and even then we're not putting him under the microscope we do Brady. Point being, their stats are identical for a reason. Everybody makes bad throws, we've just been harping on Brady's few mistakes since he pretty much made none the last time he played a full season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand