PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Published Wells Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if Wells had just shown Brady a picture of Mcnally he'd of said "Oh yeah that guy, of course, I see him from time to time". There's no reason to deny knowing him, they obviously work for the same company, he's not the local crack dealer, it's reasonable to believe TB doesn't remember or know his name, geesh.

Wells thinks he's Matlock...

4 months, 243 pages and an opinion based (directed) conclusion. What an utter waste of money spent. If I had an employee deliver a report like that to me, more than likely, they wouldn't be in my employ further.

I try to remain as impartial as possible and consider likely alternatives to situations. The Wells Report has framed issues throughout the entire report as suspicious or outside the scope of normal operation. Apparently Tom Brady is thorough in his preparation for games of football. No ****. You don't become the greatest of all time by ignoring the little things.

One thing that stood out to me reading the report this morning. Wells offers alternative explanations for many of the items he's drawn attention to then conveniently ignores them in favor of his own conclusion. That is not an impartial investigation. That is the direction toward a predetermined finding.

Overall, I'm disappointed in the quality of the report and frankly, it makes Wells look like 1 of 2 things; an incompetent fool or a person operating with a clear directive to find a specific outcome. Hardly surprising.

Thanks for this thread. I was starting to believe the crap, and getting down on Brady.

This is all circumstantial... all conjecture... I am fully recalibrated...

http://www.planet-9.com/attachments/981-chat/48237d1401934244-cayman-gt3-gt4-testing-complete-production-********-detector.png

I feel like we are in an alternate universe. 103 days investigating, 240 something pages in a report, probably a crap ton of dollars spent - all because of f*cking PSI. Unreal..

I feel like we are in an alternate universe. 103 days investigating, 240 something pages in a report, probably a crap ton of dollars spent - all because of f*cking PSI. Unreal..

And if teams other than the Pats were given the same virtual anal exam the findings would be as incriminating or worse.

Bleep the NFL!

I wonder the Vegas odds are that as soon as the addresses of Jastremski and McNally are posted, that they leave town?

Why ausbacker ? The NFL got exactly the report it wanted ! RG loves this report.

One of the greatest myths of recent times in the NFL is that Bob Kraft's considerable accomplishments and contributions to the overall league well-being made him an owner appreciated and respected by his peers. What a crock. He certainly deserved that appreciation and respect, but it only proves that he's dealing with a jealous group of jackals. Oh, and so much about Goodell needing to fear Kraft's wrath. As I wrote here last week, there was nothing for Goodell to gain by currying Kraft's favor. He did, however, have everything to lose.

Why ausbacker ? The NFL got exactly the report it wanted ! RG loves this report.

No, the report the NFL wanted would have found a memo signed by Belichick ordering them to deflate the footballs below accepted levels.

This is an acceptable alternative.

Look that two different officials, measuring the same ball at the same time had variances of .45PSI and this is when they were writing them down. They have no credibility.

The difference is due to the ball deflating each time it is measured, ie when the needle is put in that is why #1 ref had all the Pats balls at a higher psi than ref #2, and all the Colts balls 'measured by #1 were lower than #2 measurements. #1 measured the Colts balls before ref #2.

Total cluster F, or FUBAR in military parlance.

Can't wait to see what Brady has to say. Hopefully we get a statement soon.

If interested from Breitbart: "Probably" Doesn't Cut It: Deflate-Gate Report's Findings Undermine Conclusion
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...eport-damns-investigators-more-than-patriots/
An example of the overzealousness of Wells appears on page 91 of his report, where he publicizes John Jastremski’s private texts to his mother on a matter completely unrelated to the point of the investigation. The Patriots employee at the heart of the controversy boasts of possessing the ball used by Tom Brady to eclipse the 50,000-yard passing milestone. “Funny…go to patriots.com,” he tells his mother. “They have an article about the 50,000 yard ball…if they only knew :).” The texts talk of the ball, which owner Robert Kraft believed he possessed, possibly funding Jastremski’s honeymoon.

Why, if not to embarrass the man and jeopardize his continued employment, did Wells print such extraneous material? The same goes for allegations that the Pats employees sold freebie tickets for profit, solicited shoes from Uggs pitchman Tom Brady, and sought basketball tickets from the celebrities they worked for. How, in even a tangential way, does this relate to whether they purposefully deflated balls prior to the AFC Championship Game? Here, Ted Wells offers no proof relating to the matter at hand but much proof of his desire to attaint the heretofore unknown employees who denied his allegations.
wish one of those frontline media members wrote such stuff..

3WGBXfw.jpg

Kind of looks like the refs got to the 4th Colt football, didn't like the pattern emerging and decided to stop there.

So what are we to take away from the Patriot footballs? Our ball boys snuck into the bathroom to remove a tenth of a psi here, half a pound of psi there?

Or maybe, having an official just give generalizations of starting values of "about 12.5" or "around 13.0" shouldn't enough to persecute someone when you are talking about tenths of psi's.

Can't wait to see what Brady has to say. Hopefully we get a statement soon.

Don't be so sure. According to SMY the Pats canceled tomorrow's press availability.

And if teams other than the Pats were given the same virtual anal exam the findings would be as incriminating or worse.

Bleep the NFL!
Exactly. And the Panthers and Vikings were caught, on videotape, warming up game balls On the sideline. A direct violation of the rules. And good ole Rog says "Hey those guys suck anyways, just send them a memo to knock that **** off." But hey - no bias, right Wells?

unbelievable the lengths some of you will go to deny the obvious.

brady lied, he deflated footballs, probably for years, and he's going to get suspended a few games. my guess is 4.

f* it, it happened. it's annoying that he didn't come right out and admit it when the story broke, but the guy has 4 rings, millions of dollars, and a supermodel wife. he will be fine, and so will all of us. deal with the burn and move on.

How about this....explain the "obvious"..... point by point. Show us specifically how it proves that Tom Brady is guilty. Show us the direct evidence linking this to Tom Brady.

Id like to know why they didn't end up using Columbia. Hmm oh wait, maybe pesky science got in the way and Rog figured it was best to go with a company that is bias instead.

I certainly hope brady is talking to lawyers about taking some sort of a stand. but the kraft statement seems to have accepted whatever the league says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back