PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Post game venting thread.(merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sports.

I'm sad.

But it's sports.

welker dropped the ball with over 4 minutes to go..no one knows what would have happened. Pats could have ran it twice and with a 3rd down incompletion, settle for a FG, making it a 5 point game. Eli would have had plenty of time to score the TD.

They might have won if he caught it, but for from a guarantee.

But then all we would have needed was a FG to win it with 57 seconds and 1 Timeout.

Side Note: BB challenge was the worst call ever. What challenge that? There was nothing there to think it was a bad call. At that point, the Timeout was far more important.

this was the last time were in the sb with bill and brady

its the last time folks.. and eli manning owns the pats.. you cant say he dont... the mannings which we owend in the early part of the decade... now own us.. belichick and his patch work defense didnt work...

Dear fellow Patriots fans: Cheer up it could be worse. The Jets could have been the champions. We've still got the best QB and coach out there. We beat out some of the best teams to get to the SB. We should all be proud of how well we did this season. There is always next year. Don't get sucked into the trolling of other fans. That is just what they want. It's always darkest before the dawn. Get a good night's sleep and don't worry about today until later.

Gawd, I don't even know how to start venting.

Where do you point the finger?

Brady?
Branch?
Welker?
Mankins?

Just, what the hell??????

I'm not jumping ship, but after 30+ years of rooting for this team, just for tonight, I say, screw you Patriots.

Some people feel sorry for the players, I say no, they could have done something about it. We, as fans are at their mercy.

Re: this was the last time were in the sb with bill and brady

its the last time folks.. and eli manning owns the pats.. you cant say he dont... the mannings which we owend in the early part of the decade... now own us.. belichick and his patch work defense didnt work...

Is there a nearby cesspool or dumpster you can jump into? I highly advise it.

The Giants are the luckiest team I've ever seen in team sports. Three fumbles going their way, that pass-catch to Manningham, ugh

They might as well not play any games ever again since, according to you, they inevitably won't be in the game that all 32 teams strive to reach.:rolleyes:

This era needs to end. The dictatorial approach to the draft has left the team bereft of talent in key spots that have been covered up by coaching and game management. They are now living on their Championship legacy, not living up to it.

At Brady's current rate of one every two years, he's probably got 2-3 chances left...

Pats with a fresh set of down close to red zone with 4 minutes left and the NYG with only 1 TO that they weren't going to use defensively means that in the least, they were likely getting the ball back down 5 with about 2 minutes left. That would be best case scenario for the NYG.

I would say there was a 90% chance that if Wes caught that ball, the game was over, for a variety of reasons. Whether there was another first down to essentially dry up the clock, a TD scored or NYG had to march up the field and score a TD with 1 TO and 2 minutes on the clock.

It's sports.

I'm sad.

But it's sports.

True...but when sports is your life (aka pats)

You live for days like these..sports brings people together...

I am only 23 and have seen my team win 3 SBs..not many 23 yr olds can say that about their favorite team

They are likely favourites in the AFC next year so i disagree.

It's impossible to think about right now but we should be better next year with cap room, 4 picks in the top 62 and not a lot of FA. We'll be a strong contender to be back next year but right now that seems like a million miles away.

awesome thread

Eli wasn't on the field when the receivers dropped those balls-offense didn't play great again

This era needs to end. The dictatorial approach to the draft has left the team bereft of talent in key spots that have been covered up by coaching and game management. They are now living on their Championship legacy, not living up to it.

Geez, another escaped doorknob joins the party. I believe there's room in the drainage ditch for you alongside the OP.

BS.

so proud of this team.

so incredibly close.

****punch. Pure and simple.

Another quality post by Sean Pa Patriot.

Welker's fault??? Seriously??? That was a crappy pass and catching it would have been highlight reel stuff but it didn't cost us the game. Think we would have been there without Welker?? I know everyone is kind of emotional but this is lunacy. We flat out got outplayed, plain and simple. In the Superbowl every play is a big play and they made more than we did. We survived the Baltimore game but didn't win it. The Giants won tonight's game because they outplayed us start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft