PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafell needs to go use the break to take a shower and get that stink off him.

Then go load up on some stickum...Nink too.

16 yards rushing for the Pats... have to do better

You can't tell me the way this game was looking 40 minutes ago you would not have taken a 13-10 game with momentum generally going your way into the 2nd half.

We need a TD to start the 2nd half. We need a little breathing room. Hopefully this ends up like Dallas and our O-Line tightens up in the 2nd half

Offensive line has been fine.

I'm very pleased with having the lead after that. And I feel optimistic. The D and the O were playing better as the half progressed.
Yeah. Offense has been pretty inconsistent against a tough Jets' defense, but the Patriots looked pretty good on defense and special teams. I wouldn't get too discouraged about failing to score on a 12 second drive.

I want better execution on offense in the second half. We need a good drive to start the second half

I'm just thankful the Pats have a halftime lead.

What was McDaniels thinking on the 3rd-and-1? Just because Dion's out, doesn't mean the Pats should utterly abandon the run. Either sneak it with TB, or line up Chandler/Williams as FB and have him plow ahead for the first down.

The D is showing great signs of coming to life. They've tightened up things on third down, including Jamie "The Beast" Collins's awesome sack.

Go Pats!
O great disagreeing one, show me where I was wrong in my analysis before hitting the "disagree" button.

I'm just thankful the Pats have a halftime lead.

What was McDaniels thinking on the 3rd-and-1? Just because Dion's out, doesn't mean the Pats should utterly abandon the run. Either sneak it with TB, or line up Chandler/Williams as FB and have him plow ahead for the first down.

The D is showing great signs of coming to life. They've tightened up things on third down, including Jamie "The Beast" Collins's awesome sack.

Go Pats!

Helps to watch the game. The call WAS the sneak. Brady audible out of it because the Jets had someone lined up over center.

In other news. Luck still sucks

4 Drops by Lafell... They need to get Dobson involved...

Yeah, there is definitely a match up issue on the outside. Might as well give Dobson a shot at this point. He is supposedly benched because of drops, but how is that different than LaFell at this point?

O great disagreeing one, show me where I was wrong in my analysis before hitting the "disagree" button.

Helps to wait a few seconds before showing just how much of an Ares you are because someone disagrees with you.

Lafell been practicing with Dobson.

The Jets games are always a fight. Very rarely is it a blow out. The 2010 game and the Thanksgiving game are the only two that I remember...

Once the offense got their first first down they've been able to move the ball. Time to just keep chugging away.

It took a while for LaFell to get acclimatized to the offense last year. The dude had almost 1000 yards once he broke out though. I'm confident these drops are going to be a very temporary thing. I'm just happy to see him on the field.

Some folks want to give Lafell a pass for just coming back... I say BS, he is a NFL receiver... catch the ball or get out... DO YOUR JOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes