PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be great to get a td to start the half..
doubt it happens though. more like and out...

Again speaking of strange plays. How about the last 2. I know Lafell should have caught the ball, but it was a really low percentage throw that wouldn't have even picked up 10 yard. And then with 3 seconds left you either kick for the record or you heave it to the end zone. They essentially did neither.

That being said, even with the 4 drops (3 by Lafell), the strange calls, and the good play by Fitzpatrick, I am thrilled to be ahead 13-10. The run defense against the best run defense in the league has been spectacular. The protection hasn't been good, but not horrid. And the pass defense has been better than portrayed. The only thing I'm piss at Butler at was the missed tackle that didn't turn into a 1st down.

We have been very uneven on offense this season. We need to keep improving on our consistency. BTW- I'm OK with the decision to go mostly with the pass, but Blount is a threat the Jets have to respect, and has proved he can catch a pass. It is clear to me that White can't run the ball a lick.....but he's all we have.

Ken - There have been 6 Drops by Pats receivers. 4 0f them by Lafell.

Maybe it's time to get Chandler out of witness protection? Where the eff is he?

Down by contact...calm down green beans

Come on Amendola. He was down but need to be careful.

Lucky that almost could have been a turnover

OMG!!! Brady off just a bit there.. That was wide open too.

Brady with an awful throw

Once again, McDaniels called run, Brady saw something and audibled.

But how can I criticize McDaniels now ? Leave me alone with your facts..

Again speaking of strange plays. How about the last 2. I know Lafell should have caught the ball, but it was a really low percentage throw that wouldn't have even picked up 10 yard. And then with 3 seconds left you either kick for the record or you heave it to the end zone. They essentially did neither.

That being said, even with the 4 drops (3 by Lafell), the strange calls, and the good play by Fitzpatrick, I am thrilled to be ahead 13-10. The run defense against the best run defense in the league has been spectacular. The protection hasn't been good, but not horrid. And the pass defense has been better than portrayed. The only thing I'm piss at Butler at was the missed tackle that didn't turn into a 1st down.

We have been very uneven on offense this season. We need to keep improving on our consistency. BTW- I'm OK with the decision to go mostly with the pass, but Blount is a threat the Jets have to respect, and has proved he can catch a pass. It is clear to me that White can't run the ball a lick.....but he's all we have.

Uneven on offense this year? What games gave you been watching.

Hightower and Collins have been outstanding.

Aww so close. That probably would have been taken all the way

Gronk sucks he dropped a pass.

Not the best throw but an all pro tight end has to catch that.

Brady isn't getting any favors from his wife wideouts

White should had the 1st down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes