PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official - Your Thread Will Get Merged Here If you Don't Move on from Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you atleast admit that Moss being there would help open things for Johnson?

It would open up things for Britt. It's not a factor for Johnson, who is already first in the league in carries and rushing touchdowns, and third in rushing yards. He's going to run and run often regardless of who's at wideout.

It would open up things for Britt. It's not a factor for Johnson, who is already first in the league in carries and rushing touchdowns, and third in rushing yards. He's going to run and run often regardless of who's at wideout.

Judging by how deep we kept our Safety over the top, then that guy being out of the box will help Johnson. But still, your right Johnson is the guy there.

Moss is a titan per schefter

Last edited:
Titans awarded Moss, per numerous sources on Twitter

Can't believe he dropped that far.

I guess $3.5 million is easier to spend when it's someone else's money!

Tennessee it is. I can live with that.

The titans LOLOLOL!!!

NO way in hell he will get along and play there, it's a horrible situation.

Moss, Nate Washington...lol

Love this move for the Titans. That div. is brutal

The Titans love to throw the deep ball allready. In the Cowboys game this year it seemed every ball Young was throwing was over 40 yards.
Yeah, you're right; I was thinking of their reputation rather than anything factual. Tennessee actually ranks 7th in the NFL in pass plays of 40+ yards, and 9th in pass plays of 20+ yards. The Titans are 5th in yards per completion (12.0) and 4th in yards per attempt (7.2); however, they are only 24th in passing yards per game (187.6). Vince Young has the league's 3rd highest QB rating but the Titans run the ball more often than they pass it.

Titans are afraid of us, he will quit on them in favor of NE so they are getting him to block our chances, I hope he finds a clause to leave because this is bull****.

Yeah, you're right; I was thinking of their reputation rather than anything factual. Tennessee actually ranks 7th in the NFL in pass plays of 40+ yards, and 9th in pass plays of 20+ yards. The Titans are 5th in yards per completion (12.0) and 4th in yards per attempt (7.2); however, they are only 24th in passing yards per game (187.6). Vince Young has the league's 3rd highest QB rating but the Titans run the ball more often than they pass it.

and they are going to get it, Moss is officially a Titan!

The titans LOLOLOL!!!

NO way in hell he will get along and play there, it's a horrible situation.

Moss, Nate Washington...lol

Why is it horrible? If he wants a ring then the Titans aren't a bad spot. There contenders.

Last edited:
Titans are afraid of us, he will quit on them in favor of NE so they are getting him to block our chances, I hope he finds a clause to leave because this is bull****.

dont think pats put in a claim or were interested.

well good for him, I hope he behaves himself there for the rest of the year :)

It may be a while before we see if that is true; Britt is out for six or eight weeks.

Good move for Titans. Like many here, I loathe that scumbag Fisher after the Rodney Harrison Sweep the Leg Game.

But it makes their offense better. Though they probably wouldn't have made the move if Kenny Britt hadn't gotten hurt.

What is bull**** about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference