PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Who's going the Training Camp thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that...but for the many who are NOT in Foxboro.....

I'm going. The week of the 3rd. Probably will stay Thursday night and go Friday AM if there's an open practice that day. I can't wait. I go every year!

When you reach the I95 toll booth in NH, swing by and pick me up at 6:30AM.

My brother is driving so all you'll see is a blur going by the Hampton tolls. I usually rollup in a fetal positon saying "are we there yet".

My brother is driving so all you'll see is a blur going by the Hampton tolls. I usually rollup in a fetal positon saying "are we there yet".

The NH Staties will be lookin' out for ya!

I'm targeting the Tuesday session. Less weekend crowds.

Oh, don't you worry. I'll be there. I haven't missed a camp since 1995 at Bryant College.

I will be staying over saturday the 26th at the Holiday Inn Express on Route 1, and going to the AM session on the 27th.

Just an FYI, Sirius NFL Radio is broadcasting its 12noon show on the 27th from Gillette as part of their trainingcamp tour. So for anyone who has Sirius, it will be all Patriots, all the time.

But of course I'll be at camp! ;-) Although, I'm meeting up with Zip for the first day and I'm not sure where he'll want to sit so I may not be in my usual spot on the hill. (In the past, he preferred the bleachers. I guess we'll find out a week from today!!!

Anybody making the trip from New Jersey

I'm going to Boston on vacation from the 28th-1st, so i'll be stopping by TC for a day. I wanted to catch a preseason game, but we couldn't plan our vacation around that time, so this is the next best thing.

But of course I'll be at camp! ;-) Although, I'm meeting up with Zip for the first day and I'm not sure where he'll want to sit so I may not be in my usual spot on the hill. (In the past, he preferred the bleachers. I guess we'll find out a week from today!!!

Great! Looking forward to your posts.

We will be sitting on the hill if we can find a spot. So, you may want to bring an extra can of mace on the 27th. :cool:

I'm a photographer, where are the best areas for getting pics?

thanks,

phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk