PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 6 Pats at Seahawks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Baltimore game. Just like the Indianapolis 4th-and-2 game. Just like the 2006 AFCCG. Just like the last two Super Bowls. Same script, different opponent.

It's always a 1-3 point loss with the D blowing the last drive and the offense blowing the drive before with a chance to ice the game.

Was McDaniels the one who got smoked by about 20 yards on that TD to Rice?

JFC, people.

You're wrong.

They were up 23-10 with 8 minutes in the 4th quarter.

And they tried to take the air out of the ball.

They ran it on Seattle and stalled.

3 qtrs of 400 yards, and then they turtled. I don't care how bad your D is, when you have the best offense in football and you're ahead 32-10 with 8 minutes to go, it's on your offense.

It's not like they didn't have multiple opportunities. They had 3 drives.

8 years without a Superbowl win. Now they are 3-3 with the #1 easiest schedule in the league.

If this was any other team, we would all be saying their QB was washed up.

We'll be lucky to end up 11-5. More like 10-6

crowell33 said:
8 years without a Superbowl win. Now they are 3-3 with the #1 easiest schedule in the league.

that #1 eaaieat schedule was based on last year

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Just like the Baltimore game. Just like the Indianapolis 4th-and-2 game. Just like the 2006 AFCCG. Just like the last two Super Bowls. Same script, different opponent.

Amen to that.....It is like a re-occurring bad dream. I have had friends of mine say after a SB...."Hey at least you guys made it to the SB" or "Hey at least you made the playoffs"....sorry that doesn't take the burn away when over and over they FCK up and can't close the deal.....

Lost to one of the worst offenses in the league

what a crock of manure. No, they wouldn't. Get some f***ing levity. ************.

They'd be saying - wow, wish we had a decent Defense. Or, wow, with the OL didn't make like a sieve at some critical points in the game. Or, wow, wish Bolden didn't get injured taking them away from the gameplan.

wow.

ugh...6 points in the second half.

this terrible defense did have 2 quarters of shut out ball.

hopefully these problems are correctable.

Throw every game this season, and get a decent draft next year...

Seriously though this team does not look like a superbowl team.
Hope Brady starts to pick it up, he has been too inconsistent, 1 half he looks unstoppable the next he looks like retirment is right around the corner.

Makes me more pissed at how good the Giants are :(

Dear Mr. Belichick -

With only 6 games under our belts it's pretty clear we are yet again in full "well let's just make Tom win the game mode." You made your bones as a defensive coach. Shameful.

Loyal but disappointed fan.

This is funny, but I will add to your complaint. He is going around asking about how other teams are employing their fast attack. I think the guy is no longer interested in doing anything new on defense.
I feel sorry for Brady. He could have won much much more with a decent defense (secondary).
Lets raid Bama and LSU secondary this coming draft.

Offense fell on their faces in the red zone. Defense seriously can't stop a ******* nose bleed. Game on the line, we're going to lose every time with this defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that FG opportunity lost would come back and haunt them. Haunted me all second half. I get really annoyed at the arrogance. Six seconds left and no time outs you painted yourself into a corner there and wouldn't admit it and take the points.

And aside from Woodhead, so much for the running game. The point is to be able to run to win and we couldn't do it yet again. Aside from ST, is there a reason Vereen is active?? Because he appears to be the 4th RB and one they are thoroughly reluctant to tap.

Hope Lloyd isn't done for a while.

Didn't look good - I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being out for a few weeks

Was Chung benched in favor of the rookie? or did he get another paper cut?

secondary coaches need to go...when you see the same problems year after year, you need to change something

Thanks man....you are a classy guy have to say that.....this one stings and kind of gives us a reality check that with the holes that we have right now just can't compete this year. Brady just hasn't been the same in winning the big games when it counts for quite awhile now. Belichick is INCAPABLE of fielding a decent secondary. His coaching skills (clock management, risk and reward playcalling) just aint what it used to be.

i can just really relate to how this type of loss cause i felt like i was watching the way my chargers drop a close loss

itès that sinking feeling even when youère up by 10+ because you know all those points you left out there may come back to get ya

Too much blame to go around from BB down to Mesko. This is a pathetic team loss. The sad thing is that I've come to expect this from a Patriot's team these days. They can't finish. The likes of Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi left Foxboro a long time ago.

Soo friggin true. I expect them to always crap the bed thats why we need 3 td leads.

Team sport ----Team deserved to lose today--plenty of blame to go around

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back