PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 6 Pats at Seahawks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 seconds left in the first half ahead by 7 with Seattle getting the ball back in the start of the 3rd quarter.......

Common sense says kick the FG with seconds left and take the easy 3 and go ahead by 10 rather than gambling against the top ranked defense on a sack or INT.

That was a simply dumbass decision and in the end was the difference in the loss.

You are DEAD ON....this loss is EQUALLY ON BELICHICK and his HORRIBLE COACHING DECISIONS AGAIN This year......the guy seems to try to out think the opponent and keeps shooting himself in the foot......He is starting to remind me alot of Norv Turner or Marty Schottenheimer......

Was Chung benched in favor of the rookie? or did he get another paper cut?

Let's establish this right now PATRIOTSFANINPA together, Chung is awful, worse than Ihedigbo. He's not even "good against the run", he flat out sucks. I'd rather just throw Ebner in the fire.

Cut all the secondary sign the next person they see walking down the streets

This team needs a real franchise quarterback.

I know Ian has a rule about calling folks morons, but there are a couple of you here including clowns with screen names like Clutchfactor and ayatollah who epitomize the term.

Sorry, Rob, I can't agree with you. Brady didn't blow the last drive in the first half. The Ref who didn't blow the defensive holding when Branch tried to cut across the middle is responsible for that one.

In the second half, the team had several drops, but the calls the refs were making were BS. Yet they weren't calling it on Seattle. It was ludicrous. And the drop by Hernandez on the last drive has to be solely on Hernandez. Not Brady.

Brady was off most of the second half. His receivers dropped balls too. But two picks, two intentional grounding, 6 trips to the red zone and only one TD, poor clock management at the first half. I blame Brady more than most although I agree there is plenty of blame to go around.

The blueprint to beat the Patriots.....

1- Keep the game within reach
2- throw the ball up to your fastest receiver late in the game,he will either drop it or catch it because you know this secondary is pure GARBAGE and has no talent to stop the play unless the receiver himself messes up

Bingo....you beat the Pats 80% of the time

Last edited:
This is it. I have thrown in the towel. I have been a Pats fan since Butch Songin was the QB and have drunk the Koolaid with the best of them but this team can't win the close games. Twice this year we had teams down by two scores in the fourth quarter and still lose. Even if we get to the playoffs, I doubt we can beat anybody then. I was a great run but its over, the magic is gone. What a crappy year for a Boston fan first the Sox debacle and now the en do the Pats dynasty.:bricks:

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

BB poor time management at the end of the first half, we should have gotten points

On the second last possession with about 3 minutes left, the play calling went ultra conservative. Three running plays two into the middle of the hawks defense. Instead of continuing to play to win they played to survive and didn't.

All 3 teams in our division won too.

This team needs to leave their secondary at the airport.

How many heartbreaking losses are we going to have this year? 3 losses by a total of what? 5 points?

The defense has been a problem for years, so much for Belichick being a defensive genius.

Re: The Seahawks Should Only Have 2 Timeouts Left, Not 3!!!

Does it matter.

Re: The Seahawks Should Only Have 2 Timeouts Left, Not 3!!!

when the bottom quartile QB hangs a QBR of 133 on the D, do you think the number of TOs really matters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back