PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 6 Pats at Seahawks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind losses, but when you have to go against the Refs as well as the opposing defense, you're not going to win.

What a joke of a team! They played, and coached, scared and it cost them.

We cannot win close games and we cannot close anyone out. It is too bad, but oh well, we had a lot go our way for a great run.

I put this one on Brady more than anyone else. He was just off after a great start. He blew the last drive in the first half and was off the entire second half.

You can't leave as many points on the field as the Pats did and expect to win. Letting time run out in the first half and red zone carelessness killed them. Didn't deserve to win this game.

Exactly I knew after that 1 st half debacle we were gonna lose.

You can't leave as many points on the field as the Pats did and expect to win. Letting time run out in the first half and red zone carelessness killed them. Didn't deserve to win this game.

This team put up more than enough points to beat that offense.

If you want to find a goat, look to the secondary. Letting Rice behind the safeties was ridiculous.

That's not being beaten, thats just thowing it away to loose

Intentional grounding + 2 picks leaves 9 points on the field
Braylon Edwards TD was offensive PI
That defense would struggle against High School teams
Brady was an embarrassment in the 2nd half

Embarrassing loss.

What a dog**** of a game.

So one dimensional. Pass pass pass. Sloppy. Poor time management.

just dog****.

You know it's so frustrating. Best O in the league, a great front 7 but the secondary is so bad that it makes this team still fairly easy to beat.

The Patriots do truly have the worst secondary in the league.

Was McDaniels the one who got smoked by about 20 yards on that TD to Rice?

JFC, people.

It's clear as day the D can't stop anyone when it counts, so why even attempt FGs? We should go for it on every 4th down 3 and less, this is a joke.

Brady is not the same QB as the guy who won the Superbowl for us.

( 8 years ago ).

Threw at least 5 picks today. Pathetic.

It was on Brady but the complaints about him overall are a joke. It demonstrates how stupid and ungrateful some Patriots fans are. He has been superb this entire season, he was due for a stinker as any QB is.

He is the best QB in the league. Complain about the game if you would like, but don't make yourself look like a complete fool.

Patriots can't win close ones anymore.

Lost all ability on O and D to win a game at the end.

It's absolutely ******* disgusting. O can't close out games. D will never stop any offense from scoring on their final drive.

week 6 we are .500

And **** the secondary. You worthless bums. I'll throw you in to an ice tub when i see you because i know you're not going to do anything about it.

All we needed to win was 3 points which we fecked up before the half and Brady forcing the ball for the earl Thomas int.3 friggin points!

Just like the Baltimore game. Just like the Indianapolis 4th-and-2 game. Just like the 2006 AFCCG. Just like the last two Super Bowls. Same script, different opponent.

I find it difficult to believe that with the current scheme, squad and coaching on D, this team will win another Superbowl.

The reality is, they are simply not good enough when it matters.

no *****..ITS BEEN THIS WAY FOR 8 FREAKING YEARS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back