PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 6 Pats at Seahawks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target Arrington day I think.

Damn, Arrington is sucking today.

Can we please not turn every QB into a HOFer?

How to beat the Pats is qutie easy. Just throw at whoever Arrington is covering. I can't remember seeing a worse season by a NFL CB

Line is getting almost no pressure, I'm not sure if that is by design to stop the scrambles or what. It's not helping..

There's plenty of suck all over the secondary.

No one is catching balls vs McCourty. Arrington, on the other hand, is almost guaranteed a big catch.

making another jag QB look like Joe Montana

That's the worst defensive drive I've seen all year. The Seahawks offense was playing Madden on easy mode out there.

Last edited:
Just put the ball in the air. The receiver will come down with it. Arrington will even lay down the red carpet.

Well that's a pathetic attempt of stopping a mediocre offensive team.

Well, should I go ahead and start the Kyle Arrington thread now, or should I wait until the game is over?

Nope. Go ahead and start it. The evidence is right there for all to see.

Dennard could be an improvement in the slot especially off the jam in a short area.

is this real life? Wilson is passing all over us? Wilson.....guy who gets 150 pass yards a game is going to go for 400

the defense sucks against the pass...what else is new?

This team isn't winning a ring with this D, no way in hell, they suck that bad.

Wow, that's why he's still the starter. Chandler Jones was held, but what else is new?

Jones is being held on almost every play every game, apparently the refs are never going to call it for some reason.

This secondary still sux. Target Arrington today and your good to go. Who's up next McCourty?:(

I apologize to McCourty for constantly ragging on him as being the achilles heel in the secondary. There are clearly two bigger pieces of **** in Arrington and Chung.

I gotta admit, I was SO glad that #37 wasn't the defender on both of those long passes.

I know that Seattle is a running team but, as I said during the week, I'd throw all day long against the Patriots. Until they prove they can stop you, doing anything else is almost criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes