PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: This guy got cut, should we sign him thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is Reports that Big Foot was cut by the Lions! Should we sign him :D

In all seriousness, it strikes me that this offseason has made the "this guy got cut" threads look totally relevant and reasonable:

Chris Baker
Fred Taylor
Shawn Springs
Leigh Bodden
Joey Galloway

Every one was a "castoff."

In all seriousness, it strikes me that this offseason has made the "this guy got cut" threads look totally relevant and reasonable:

Chris Baker
Fred Taylor
Shawn Springs
Leigh Bodden
Joey Galloway

Every one was a "castoff."

I just had a vision of BB using the best parts of each one to create one monstrous all-purpose football player! :eek: :singing: Muuwahahaha!

Then non-Pats fans descend upon Gillette:

Attachments

• fvillagerspo.jpg
    fvillagerspo.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Karloff,%252520Boris%252520(Frankenstein)_01.jpg

Well, we tried to address some needs, sure, you always try to address needs in the offseason. We're trying to build the, well of course anytime you build in the offseason, you're building the best team you can field... the electrodes? Gives you guys something to write about...

Karloff,%252520Boris%252520(Frankenstein)_01.jpg

Well, we tried to address some needs, sure, you always try to address needs in the offseason. We're trying to build the, well of course anytime you build in the offseason, you're building the best team you can field... the electrodes? Gives you guys something to write about...

His height will be a real plus when it comes to blocking field goal attempts on special teams, too. Of course, he's got that hitch in his giddyup....

I just looked it up...electrodes NOT against NFL Rules. Sorry, Mangina & BSPN!

I just had a vision of BB using the best parts of each one to create one monstrous all-purpose football player! :eek: :singing: Muuwahahaha!

Then non-Pats fans descend upon Gillette:
Will Madeline Kahn follow his Schwanstuker to Foxboro?

I just looked it up...electrodes NOT against NFL Rules. Sorry, Mangina & BSPN!

Sure, in approved locations.

(I'm talking to you, Mankins...)

Sure, in approved locations.

(I'm talking to you, Mankins...)

Roger Goodell is setting up a commission on this with Bill Polian as chairman. Expect the Patriots to lose draft picks now that you outed Mankins.

where would pace fit as a patriot? would he even fit? rt mybe

I'd like to see us sign one or two of theses guys to one year contracts. Derrick Brooks and/or Jason Taylor. I'd like to see Taylor as an OLB for us. I think that would work out great. what do u all think

I'd like to see us sign one or two of theses guys to one year contracts. Derrick Brooks and/or Jason Taylor. I'd like to see Taylor as an OLB for us. I think that would work out great. what do u all think

I could see us bringing in Jason Taylor to show a rookie that we are going to draft (such as Clay Mathews or Brian Cushing) some of his moves on the field and on the dance floor.

It seems like every time someone gets cut there is a thread asking if the Patriots should sign him. So I thought that we can consolidate those names into one thread.

I know that it won't stop other threads from being posted as soon as someone gets cut but we can add names so we don't miss anyone.

Jason Taylor
Torry Holt
Orlando Pace
Samari Rolle

Those are 4 that come quickly to mind. Add names that I didn't mention as you think of them.

You're making me want to do that. Subliminal advertising...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back