PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Vikings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny Dell asked the same question twice. She's cute, but she should have asked for some help. The second question should have been, "Did you realize that Bill Belichick owns Norv Turner when you hired him?"

Defense and special team carrying the offense, like the good old days.

Yeah this is what we have to bite our nails about. I have a picture in my head of Brady yelling "60 minutes" in my head...

Of course, fans hereabouts probably claim he thought he was going to miss the big expose Morely Sefer did on a pharmaceutical company...

I hope Dobson put some big numbers in the second half to outplay Patterson

He isn't getting as many reps as he should because of the six man o-line.

Keep on playing hard... all phases light years better than last week...

Bart Scott is an analyst ???

OT Moreno out of the Bills game

Has the special teams rebounded or what.

The team has rebounded, really good showing in the first half, now it's time to put a dagger in them and put up 7. I want to see some killer instinct. I want the Patriots to beat them so badly that Dennis and Callahate cry about them running it up tomorrow morning.

So far the OL has showed up, and that was my main worry. If they hold up in the second half, it'll go a long way toward addressing the concerns for this team. the run D still looks suspect, but if that's the team's biggest weakness, then that's manageable.

It is against their second stringer, but the Vikes are only putting up 2.7 YPC on the ground.

Wow! New Orleans look like they may be heading to 0-2. I thought they were overrated this year and that I thought that the Falcons would be the surprise winners of the NFC South, but I didn't think they would look this bad vs. the Browns.

It is against their second stringer, but the Vikes are only putting up 2.7 YPC on the ground.

True, but they seem to be getting good push. I attribute the low YPC primarily to Asiata not being good and also the LBs being excellent in run support so far. Mayo is officially back, he was probably the bright spot on defense last week, and he's been fantastic in the first half.

Anyone who claims that he's not an elite LB, not an impact player, or whatever else, just needs to watch the first half of this game on repeat until they learn the error of their ways.

I suppose there are certain advantages to playing your starters on special teams.

Lmao, that's exactly what I was thinking during the return.

its kind of funny reading the comments that were posted during the beginning of the game, then reading the last couple of pages at the end of the thread

Wow! New Orleans look like they may be heading to 0-2. I thought they were overrated this year and that I thought that the Falcons would be the surprise winners of the NFC South, but I didn't think they would look this bad vs. the Browns.
its 16-10. Still winnable. Its the browns after all. But no one will call out brees but when brady has a bad Q its his eroding skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back