PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous pocket awareness there. Looks like TB is ready for 2012.

I want to point out that Brady's success has very little to do with his physical abilities. As long as his shoulder doesn't fall off, he can make that easy throw until he is 45.

Aaron the Navigator maneuvers into the endzone.

meanwhile in the swamps of new jersey the JETS have 2 ints :mad:

Fitzpatrick with his second pick already. Haha, yeah big surprise team the Bills are

Another INT by the Jets. Another horrible throw by Fitzpatrick. Boy, I may have overrated the Bills.

Took me almost a quarter to remember Red Zone channel for commercials. Now what channel was that ... ah, there it is. 899.

Apparently Brady is immobile and just stands still to get his throws, that move in the pocket was a thing of beauty. He'll play longer than Favre no doubt.

Prof Fitzy is giving gifts to the Jets like there is no tomorrow. Kyle Wilson with the latest one.

Has anybody seen the Titans defender hitting our players intentionally on the knee and thigh?

Brady standing tall in the pocket even when *****s flying all over the place.

RG3 just destroyed the Saints to Garcon

That was a 3 TE set on that TD play. If you look at that all 22 play, they cheated the high safety over to Gronk's side, negating that first read.

Brady looks as good as ever, looks like the Mallett era has to wait at least another season ;)

Welker not in on that last series... What is going on with him? Is he going to be traded Randy style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes