PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the people moaning about that 3rd down catch - it looked like Cook manoeuvred himself to the gap between 3 zones, good play by him.

I don't know why, but BB loves to go vanilla against QBs he's seeing for the first time.

Remember the game against Matt Flynn? :rolleyes:

Sometimes lack of talent is summed up to vanilla D.

Cunningham for Niko please

Pass Defense, same ol. System or players? I know, im over reacting but wow is it frustrating to see the same crap we dealt with all of last yr. Just garbage. Okay, im done, ill let more than 1qtr. Pass before I continue.

I don't know why, but BB loves to go vanilla against QBs he's seeing for the first time.

Remember the game against Matt Flynn? :rolleyes:

It is only the first quarter probably just trying to get a read on the play calling

Of course Buffalo is getting killed by the Jets....

Locker wasn't a first round pick because he was a scrub. Remember the Titans were 9-7 last year, not 3-13.

The biggest difference between last year is we have better safety play and our spacing is more disciplined. No one really has much room, and the windows we do give them will eventually lead to more mistakes.

Now lets see about the edge pass rush. Losing Carter does hurt, all due respect to our rookies.

Looking at our intentions on defense, I think we are doing a controlled pass rush with the intention of containing Locker within the pocket rather than flushing him out.

2nd TD for the jets. This one is over.

need to get pressure on locker. He looks very cool.

Mayo played that very poorly. Outside in there cmon!!!

LOL TAVON WILSON!!! what a PICK!!!

Tavon Wilson!!!!!!

Bad throw, nice pick!

Dah-yummmmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back