Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
no mods on duty or what?

here it is then...

The patriots are 9-3 with a 31st rank run defense. This is going come back and bite the patriots.

find another team that suits your taste then.

Apparently the turkeys finally got fed up with the humans, figuratively and literally. :eek:

the pats are still not a great road team. O is fine...D is the major issue as we all know

I think it's good in a sense for this team to be challenged. Something they've lacked in the last few years is the ability to win the close games. Not to say those teams never did, but the 2009-2012 Patriots had more of a tendency to go up big and hang on rather than win a dogfight.

I believe that these hard-fought games help instill a mindset in the younger players to never give up, always keep fighting, and to do your job. This season as a whole has more similarities to the SB winning teams than it does the 2009-2012 teams. I think we're all okay with that providing the outcomes :D

I think it's good in a sense for this team to be challenged. Something they've lacked in the last few years is the ability to win the close games. Not to say those teams never did, but the 2009-2012 Patriots had more of a tendency to go up big and hang on rather than win a dogfight.

I believe that these hard-fought games help instill a mindset in the younger players to never give up, always keep fighting, and to do your job. This season as a whole has more similarities to the SB winning teams than it does the 2009-2012 teams. I think we're all okay with that providing the outcomes :D

After the MIA game they knew they could always come back...just like the broncos and today

I think this Defense is going to preclude any stress-free Sundays going forward.

AdamWexlerCSN ‏@awexler 44m
#Texans A. Smith said defense had new things specifically put in this wk they've never used b4. Almost "fishy" that NE changed that fast
Retweeted by Christopher Price

WTF :mad:

Let down game for the Pats was expected after two tough games against top teams. And give credit, the Texans came to play (which surprised me).

A win is a win

They played like I expected them too in the first half. And they also played like I expected them too in the second half. This was a great team win, and one to end their 3 game road losing streak.

We're onto Cleveland.

#Texans A. Smith said defense had new things specifically put in this wk they've never used b4. Almost "fishy" that NE changed that fast

Because that's the only way they've lost their 10 games this year, cheating by opponents. lol.

Is he suggesting the Patriots cheated? I guess the nine teams that beat the Texans in the previous nine consecutive losses cheated too. Ain't that something?

Is one of the new Texans defensive plays the one where a defensive lineman fakes an injury when the Patriots go to the hurry up? The Texans did that on three consecutive drives in the second half. All that did was lengthen the time it took the Patriots to score points.

texans-fans-480x309.jpg

F' him and all of the other a holes. Yea, the Pats really steam rolled them :rolleyes:. The Texans have been horrible, and the Pats barely won. The same Pats team that beat the Broncos. God forbid your team should suck. whiney lil be-oches. :cry2::Cry:....:spygate:

The patriots are 9-3 with a 31st rank run defense. This is going come back and bite the patriots.

You realize it's not our god given right to win the Super Bowl every year, right? This post makes it sound like anything worse than a Super Bowl win is a catastrophe.

He still does not believe in the power of the Force.

I find his lack of faith disturbing.

Is he suggesting the Patriots cheated? I guess the nine teams that beat the Texans in the previous nine consecutive losses cheated too. Ain't that something?

Is one of the new Texans defensive plays the one where a defensive lineman fakes an injury when the Patriots go to the hurry up? The Texans did that on three consecutive drives in the second half. All that did was lengthen the time it took the Patriots to score points.

I think he just doesn't understand what's meant by coaching (it's often a problem on teams on target for the #1 overall pick.)

Great win. I'll take it.

IF we can find a way to stop the run we'll be tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes