PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a flat tire on my way home from work... all I could think was: I better be home before kick-off! :D

Reiss said on ESPN radio toady that the Pats upped their blitzes from 15% to 30% of defensive plays once Talib became the starter

Yeah, but was that Talib or the fact that they stablized the secondary with Talib AND fixing the safety position a bit with McCourty and the return of Gregory? It is sloppy analysis if Reiss credits it all to Talib.

Hope they prove it on the field.Everyone has been riding the texans all year.

That musical intro was lame " It dont mean a thing if you aint got that ring"?? Really? Thanks for putting the whammy on us. :mad:

Once Hank got axed, I stopped watching the music intros on Sunday and Monday nights.

Reiss said on ESPN radio toady that the Pats upped their blitzes from 15% to 30% of defensive plays once Talib became the starter

You're welcome ;)

Ok, already sick of Gruden's ball washing.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Texans calls tails on opening toss. It comes up heads. Patriots defer choice to second half.

Always a good feeling when the Pats get the ball to start to the second half.

Time to kick some Texan @$$ :rocker:

I feel like Gruden could be half in the bag...and no one would even know it.

This is going to be a tough one. They are both well coached and I don't think either team will make egregious mistakes. This game will be talent against talent; we'll find out where our guys stand. Looking forward to it!

whats up pats fans! so proud that my team can share the field with the best team of the last decade and be considered a contender in this game! win or lose, i guarantee these teams will meet again in the playoffs. here is hoping both teams leave this game healthy. good luck!

Right back! Heck of a program ya got going on down there, and welcome to the board! Tons of respect for Houston and here's to a good, physical, competitive football game with both squads leaving as healthy as they came in.

Once Hank got axed, I stopped watching the music intros on Sunday and Monday nights.

I LOVE Hank's Dad, but never managed to "get" Jr.'s MNF intro....

Always a good feeling when the Pats get the ball to start to the second half.

I have never seen a team who is able to work out back to back possessions as much as the Pats. They seem to always have the last real possession in the first half and the first possession in the second half. Can be a huge advantage.

He has forehead muscles

That guy is HUGE. He looks like he could take out the entire O-line by himself. I've seen him in highlights but this is the first time that I've seen him up close in high definition. WOW. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes