PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O looks like it's starting to gel. Woodly down. Let's make some lemonade!!!

Second helmet-to-helmet hit by Clark. Dirty player.

That is the second Helmet to Helmet hit that Clark has done in the game. It's clear that he's trying to injury people. Guy needs to get hit with some serious fines..

Re: The worst thing about today blowout

since when is 20-10 a blowout?

Ryan Clark is a dirty player. I hope he enjoys his fines this week.

If everyone just adds bendbutdontbreak37 to the ignore list we won't have to listen to his insane rantings. Food for thought.

That is the second Helmet to Helmet hit that Clark has done in the game. It's clear that he's trying to injury people. Guy needs to get hit with some serious fines..

I hope so.

Just a word of note, the Patriots have to make returner a priority in the off-season. When was the last time this team broke a decent run for field position?

Lets not. That's how you end up with stiffs like Brandon Taint, Chad Jackson and of course, Bethel Johnson. All were targeted in part because they supposedly had something to offer as returners.

Last edited:
EVerytime the Steelers get the ball they take 5-6 mins off the clock. Then we go 3 and out.

That's because we have TWO offensive superstars....welk and gronk. If a D takes them out of equation.....who's gonna step up. Hern is inconsistent and still banged up....Branch? (not much this year) Ocho?....overall..please.....RIDLEY isnt being used enough....where is careenk? If taylor price sucks that bad...cut him. Heck even Bjge hasnt seen as much action....its all Faulk today. Very frustrating.

Still nothing downfield for the Pats.

Ryan Clark is a dirty player. I hope he enjoys his fines this week.

The only shame is they can't retroactively suspend the a** à la the NCAA and force the Squealers to vacate the win (if they do win).

Giving it to Benjarvus slowing it down, good adjustments.

Lets not. That's how you end up with stiffs like Brandon Taint, Chad Jackson and of course, Bethel Johnson.

hey johnson actually made some key plays in a few games. the others.....

Didn't get much, but nice run by Bennie.

sweet false start..again

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore