PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is going to come down to the last possession.

D has got to come up big the start the 2nd.

Have to start dialing up some blitzes like we did at the end of the Cardinals game to put the heat on Flacco. The base 4 isn't getting it done right now. Got to be aggresive and come after the slow footed Flacco.

Screw Goodhell and his corrupt officials! That away Tom now let's shut them down and get this W!

McDaniels is calling a good gameplan if our QB was Sanchez or Tannehill, but instead we have Tom Fkin Brady. Stop taking the ball out of his hands with quick screens, reverses, draws, let him bolt down the field.

The first TD for the Ravens should have never happened Pats got off the field. That PI called on Mayo was bull.

Any chance Edelman was about to throw it on that end around?

I thought it was going to be a pass, he ran back quite a distance.

Be interesting to see if the All-22 in the week shows the receivers in routes.

Julian better make catches like that if the Pats are going decoy everybody else and run the offense at him. Frankly I would not trust Julian with that much offense. Trust me, if the run that much offense at him, he will blow it somewhere and we will be asking the same questions about why they are directing so much offense his way.

If they are smart they will figure the Ravens to scheme their second half around what they saw in the first half and the Pats will start to dec Julian and throw more to the other guys.

We should be dominating, bc we have thoroughly outplayed the Ravens other than a 5 min stretch where Ray Rice took over.

We've hurt ourselves with a few crappy plays, flags and some bad calls by the refs.

Even our D has held up well against a very good oline

I swear some of you guys are bipolar...

Its either "Insert name" sucks when he screws up or "Insert name" is the greatest. If I were to do a statistics study on changing opinions, it'd be ridiculous. Relax guys... Just watch.

Just call us the New England Edelmans

Is anyone surprised that there have been this many points scored already?

We gotta do better on 3rd down D

Considering two of those third down conversions were gifted by the refs ?(and those were arguably the most important ones so far in the game), I think the defense has done at least an adequate job in this department.

We'll come out with a purpose and blow this out by mid 4th, had a good feeling about today and still do.

They hung on thanks to phantom calls, they won't stop Tom throwing the way he is now

Rodney summed up Josh perfectly.

Wow, 10:00 halftime? At this rate this game isn't ending until after midnight.

No way, do that and the Ravens score two field goals in the second half and that's a game.
Gotta be aggressive in a game like this.

note to McDaniels: Don't run end arounds. Just let Brady huck it
Rodney said the same thing about 30 seconds after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes