PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two consecutive Ravens blitzes and two sacks......pathetic protection

Just don't see us getting a stop here. The D is tired and the refs will call a BS penalty to make sure they get in FG range.

Come on Defense- 1 stop!!

Well.......somebody needs to earn their money now

they have 4 downs and 1 timeout...for getting just 40 yards for a FG...no one can do anything here

Flaccos going to throw it up and hope for a flag

Stay classy, Baltimore.

If the D is made of anything the Ravens will not be winning this game. This is their time to shine.

Chicken**** offense ..... again. Anyone else tired of it?

After all the craziness it comes down tom our D. I dont know if I should be excited or not.

Damn it... Not clutch at all. 2 mins for a FG with 2 timeouts... Not good

Given the refs tonight......... It's hard to morn this loss. This was by far the worst officiated game I've ever seen.

words fail me at a time like this.....................I love football to its core. But this a shame.......

going to lose on a last min FG ..our OLine fked up in the last 2 plays...

It wasn't the line, it was the play call. 5 wide with no hot reads

This is the second week in a row that we need the D to step up and make a last-minute stop. Man, that TD instead of the field goal on the last scoring drive would have been nice.

Screw the fines I hope BB says something about the officials after the game.

This used to be a very tough minded team at the end of games. Now it seems like it is us that ends up with the oversized adams apple stuck in our throats and teams like the damn Giants that have what it takes late.

Well now we'll see if our defense has improved to the point where we can win a game by making a defensive stop.

Our special teams has been terrible this year. The offense needed to win this game that drive, and the O line crapped the bed. When is the last time our defense got a four down stop in this situation?

over......1-2 i am afraid

The refs have called a few on te Ravens,its our turn now.....this is crazy......

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back