PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Raiders Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots have not had a good 2nd half this season. Be a nice time to have one here.

Would like gronk to get another TD this half

I think we are very fortunate to be playing against the Raiders today. I'm hoping for a much better second half

On the flipside, I think a large segment of fans cannot separate poor play calling for poor execution. This offense has literally declined every season since McDaniels returned in 2012. If you look at 2012 as the games went on the offense and particularly Brady declined by the week.

Just swap in offensive line play for playcalling and you'll be correct. That's what's been getting worse consistently for the past 2+ years.

One and done in the playoffs.. 4 seed

Your Jets probably won't make the playoffs. 4 seed and one and done isn't in the cards for them, sorry.

Gameplans vary from week to week. This isn't the gameplan that the pats will use on offenses that are actually good.

This argument has been used every year, and every year we continue to have the same issue and good teams continue to convert critical 3rd downs in big games.

Never a waste! Lessee: Bolero Snort's Anniversary Porter from tap, Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier, and some Ommegang Scythe and Sickle today....

It's not Brady's fault he goes to Edelman and Gronk all the time. He has NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING else to work with. Although Dobson really surprises me, he must not be 100%

Is the Jordan Devey experiment over yet?

Ugh they are going to waste this posession

Thompkins sighting

Geez...this line....

A bad offensive line can make any offense look bad. Unless Brady lights up the second half, expects lots of Brady in decline talk. But this has little to do with Brady and more to do with the O-line.

When has Vereen up the middle ever worked?

This line is comically bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference