PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers Preseason Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the deal is with Browner? Odd that he didn't see any action with the ones.

Other CBs aren't missing 4 games because of suspension and game 3 is the dress rehearsal. He saw a good amount of time the first 2 games and I'm sure he'll see a good amount next week.

So far nobody has noticeably played themselves OFF the 53 tonight...
excepting Chung with his awful coverage but he has something on BB

I bet he starts and plays the entire 4th PS game. This game is more about getting the starters in the right frame of mind for the RS.
coming in now

Hey there's Underwood. Best hi-top fade east of the Mississippi.

Why is defensive holding an automatic first down and not just the 5 yards?

We will see if he is a steal if he makes the roster. So far has only been so-so. However he should get a bit of a pass if he does not look great this game. Game 4 matters a lot more.

I expected, since he had flunked a physical and been injured for years, that he was going to IR or PUP. Instead, he's playing right now, when we have terrible depth issues. He was a 2nd round pick that can penetrate, can help now, has possible upside to do more and we got him for a conditional 7th rounder, I believe.

He either costs us nothing, or a conditional throw away pick. That's not a steal?

Because DBs would just tackle guys when they get beat. The hands to the face and inappropriate touching penalties don't need to be automatic first downs, however.

Because everyone would do it on 3rd and 5+

Anyone else notice Jordan Devey kept stepping on Brady as he was taking the snap and stepping back?

I realize who he's playing against but Zach Moore looks quick and stout out there.

Seeing more and more of that T formation with the pony that we saw earlier.

We've just seen the birth of another Devlin GIF.

this mcculler guy looks like a develin clone....lets start up a revolutionary 2 FB offense BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back