PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANDLER JONES is FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Gruden would have called for Chandler Jones to deliver early in the first quarter. He might have three sacks by now.

don't understand why BB didn't use timo outs

Why didn't we call timeout there....

That was just some fantastic shake n bake with extra spice from Jones.

HALFTIME:

BB ***** WHOOPING TIME

:mad::mad::mad:

Why didn't they call a TO?

Could be a lot worse. We have a dog fight on our hands.

Should have taken the timeouts and gotten the ball back. Especially with the best punt returner in the league.

I don't get it. I know the Pats get the ball back but why not take a time out there and try to force the Panthers to go 3 and out. At least it gives Edelman a chance at returning one back.:confused:

Gronk just cant get open as often like he used to...he used to destroy great defenses...the burst just isn't there....

Is that the deal tonight? Or is he mostly staying in to block?

I know there is some risk involved, but i wish this team played for the strip more like the bears or seahawks. TO's change momentum. Brady needs more opportunities.

Ok, it is most likely going to be an one score game with the ball and the wind to start the second half. Plenty of time left to win this. Need strong halftime adjustments, better execution, and the players to pull their heads out of their collective arses.

Only two players need to pull their heads out of their asses. The rest are fine.

Please put Ridley back in the game. Sick of this dog house crap. Game changers are needed right now.

don't understand why BB didn't use timo outs

Because with two time outs, the Panthers could have run out the clock anyway.

7-3 and we get the ball first. Our offense has got to continue moving it through the air. And if we eliminate the stupid personal fouls them we have a good chance for the W.

Nothing says consistent like following up a 50+ point game with a 3 point half :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes