PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff won't get any better until penalties are reviewed and refs are held accountable. That won't happen until the fans demand it. Unfortunately the NFL will continue to be the commercialized garbage product because fans continue to tolerate it.

Am I really seeing Patriots fans crying about referees? You guys get favored ALL the time...it's about time this happens.

Must of missed that time the pats got a bogus call on an overtime field goal that the jets missed that allowed them 15 extra yards and another attempt.

Yea. Always getti the calls.

I think that even though alot of us would still be pissed had they not called it, the fact that they did and picked it up tells US the ref DID see it and was apparently over ruled.

Pats have to have a complex after this and the Jets game

Can't have redzone turnovers and expect to win against good teams, on the road, and in Nov/Dec/Jan.

Need to play 60 minutes against DEN to have a shot.

I love the fact that espn keeps a former referee handy so when there is a questionable call this "expert" just agrees with the call on the field 100/100 times.

Am I really seeing Patriots fans crying about referees? You guys get favored ALL the time...it's about time this happens.

You know we got robbed you ***. Brady knows it, gruden knows it. Go To your little hole.

2nd time this year the refs have ****ed NE.

You are clearly clueless as to the "favoritism" shown the Pats. It's a myth perpetuated by people like yourself to explain away the Pats success.

Furthermore, it's not "crying" when one is speaking the truth. Learn the game then come talk to us.

So a guy getting bear hugged no longer counts as a PI? Wow. I've seen people get called for less than that. Wow. All I can say is wow. I really don't know what else to say.

Hey, Goodell... not gonna work. Your Jets aren't going to make the playoffs anyways...

Anyone can post a gif of the last play?

I never trash the play calling as, like anything, it can never be perfect but that 3rd and 1 cost us...I get the idea of throwing (Brady was hot etc) but we had been running it well on that drive and we just needed to get another set of downs.

After that they did not have to take as many risks on their drive as a FG tied it...Anyway a few plays left out their and we learn from these things. Considering the injuries on the D to get that close against a good side is a massive effort. One injury too many this season it seems.

Concerned that Manning may torch the rookie CB's if we don't get Talib and Dennard on the field..

You are clearly clueless as to the "favoritism" shown the Pats. It's a myth perpetuated by people like yourself to explain away the Pats success.

Furthermore, it's not "crying" when one is speaking the truth. Learn the game then come talk to us.

Yup.

10char

other fans should never complain that the pats get all the calls

BB pressser

question..what did you see on that last ply
BB..saw the same thing you did

Welcome to the NB errr I mean NFL.

That's a bigger bs call than the crap push call on the FG against the jets

Not according to the "expert" in the booth. I guess anytime you think a ball is going to be under thrown just bear hug the receiver as it is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents