PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are clearly clueless as to the "favoritism" shown the Pats. It's a myth perpetuated by people like yourself to explain away the Pats success.

Furthermore, it's not "crying" when one is speaking the truth. Learn the game then come talk to us.

What "success" you guys haven't won **** in 9 years...the dynasty has been over for years...so sick hearing about the genius Belichick and Brady...it has been 9 years...

and talib is hurt again. couldnt be a worse night for the team.

Talib started, did he finish? I was not able to watch the whole game.

What "success" you guys haven't won **** in 9 years...the dynasty has been over for years...so sick hearing about the genius Belichick and Brady...it has been 9 years...

What's your team won @$$. You're a little cry baby idiot. Get off this forum if you don't have a lick if common sense.

Mike Petraglia @Trags
Belichick coming as close as possible to ripping the officials and the NFL for not giving an reason for picking up the flag.

What an absolute bull**** call.

Regardless, huge prop to the Panther's, or should I say Riverboat Ron. We outplayed them on O when we had the chance to get on the field, but we were thoroughly outcoached.

But God that call...

**** off **** weasel

That was a win taken away by the zebras ..... Period

I'm really sick of the team I love losing these type of games and people still talking **** about us getting all these calls in our favor. It was a PI and we got jobbed. Period.

Well, since you've never had success with your team, you should just pipe down. You guys have never won anything.

A few thoughts after the end of this game: 1. Gerry Austin says it's OK for an LB to faceguard a TE with the ball in the air. That is wrong.

How can fans continue to watch this crap when the refs clearly manipulate the outcome. It happens so often. That was soooo bad. 2 games determined by the refs And BB is under gag order or they'll fine him. One day he will just say FU, I'm done. Everybody on TV knows it.

Breaking: Goodell suspends Brady and Mallett for taunting the refs.

BZaHGV2IgAAsIwv.jpg:large

Why are you even on this board? Your mom is calling... it is past your bed time.

There is no arguing with the BB/Brady success.

Mike Petraglia @Trags
Belichick coming as close as possible to ripping the officials and the NFL for not giving an reason for picking up the flag.

I hope Bill sticks it to them badly.

The Pats did a lot to lose that game themselves but it shouldn't have mattered. They had a shot at the end to win it and Gronk was badly interfered with but the refs were too concerned with getting out of Carolina in one piece.

NateC2k has been removed from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back