PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis should be embarrassed. He is better than that.

Guys, chill out.

Sure, this might be a tough game. We're still in perfectly fine position to win. There is still two quarters of football left to play.

Down 9 at halftime. We survived.

Anyone know what time the safeties are going to show up for NE?

Really surprised at how fast Nelson is

I don't get it…are the Packers suddenly the Golden Gods of the NFL? Is it just Lambeau? Whatever.

Egh, that was just brutal. Right when we were seizing momentum.

Terrible lapse. If I see another person say something negative about Revis, I'm gonna flip. Dude has been money all game. Blame the rest of the bums.
Poor coverage by Revis initially but that was a horrific play by Devin McCourty.

Guys, chill out.

Sure, this might be a tough game. We're still in perfectly fine position to win. There is still two quarters of football left to play.

Thank God someone with some sense.

A simple slant results in a TD from midfield with 25 seconds left?? I'm mystified.......

Took 45 seconds for the packers to go 80 yards. That is absolutely the last thing the pats needed.

Ugh too many "big" plays given up. That was a killer score against pats. Must score when pats receive ball second half

you now have to expect every single one of their drivers will be 70+ yards for the rest of the game in very little time. Pats must score out of half time...a must score if they want to win

What can us say? We regained some much needed momentum and that happens. Still very much in it if we can make some good adjustments but that one hurts.

Again there is only so much our coverage can do over and over again all game long. Eventually they're going to break one just like that and the previous td. Rogers is ridiculous.

We need to hit him a few times in the 2nd half. Just can't allow them this type of time.

Green Bay will not score another point the remainder of this game. Mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes