PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Pre-Season Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had absolutely no pressure on Stafford and no disengagement from the LT. If that's considered playing well, so be it.

He has pressured Stafford multiple times. I still don't know what game you are watching.

He's had absolutely no pressure on Stafford and no disengagement from the LT. If that's considered playing well, so be it.

He's definitely not putting on the pressure he did against Tampa.

But you haven't seen Bolden or Vereen on the field since they fumbled either. With Belichick, the rules are the rules. Can't make an exception for the rookie and not the veterans especially with Bolden fighting for a roster spot.

this hasn't been a hard and fast rule under BB. He can choose to bench and not bench whoever he wants.

Plus rules like that with no exemption are stupid.

LOL -- Patriots have more total yards! Honestly, the Lions offense has not impressed.

Bill is going to rage :D

Not to sound like a broken record, but the fact that Sudfeld is not out there, is very worrying.

He's probably been benched, like Bolden and Vereen.

and here we go, dannydyn knows what makes sense and BB doesn't.

Who said I was referring to BB making sense? I was simply replying to a forum member's reasoning... :rolleyes:

Here's your cookie

FattyGenius.gif

fd380c0f6f3f81ad_87679872.preview.jpg

But you haven't seen Bolden or Vereen on the field since they fumbled either. With Belichick, the rules are the rules. Can't make an exception for the rookie and not the veterans especially with Bolden fighting for a roster spot.

Well, apparently the rules are different for RBs than TEs, because Sudfeld was in on the second series.

BB just gave away the 2nd half strategy! :eek:

Gonna take it "One play at a time!"

So you are telling us that big, talented D lines that give most offensive lines fits, give the Pats' o-line fits too. Good to know.

Might have something to do with 9 years losing the last game of the year....but I'll leave that to you. But hey....lots of regular season wins are fun...right. Why change that formula....right?

First...this Detroit head coach is easily the most hatable POS in any pro sports anywhere...IMO...I cannot stand to even LOOK at this puke

secondly...get Tebow in there...let this trog Suh get winded chasing Tebow all over the field and then when he's winded and just standing there gassed, whack him from mutiple side with wham blocks to his face...

third....go Mallett!!!

Bequette in the game!

Bequette, way to get manhandled.

Second unit defense needs to tackle better.

2nd team D not making a case for themselves
Last time in a Pats uni for several future Walmart employees here

Wow, nice tackling guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes