PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved you while you were active, but I think we don't see Julian for a week or 2.
Definitely looked like he may have a concussion.

Last edited:
Yes...you are the only Jest fan that can't get on to the Gang green Website that decided to come on here and invoke some kind of voodoo bullsh$t to make yourself feel better.....This aint the Boston Red Sox man.....spot the Pats a 32 point lead and there is NO chance you are going to come back and win it!! GO PATS!

Really take another look buddy Ive been a Pats fan since 1974-Im guessing by your reply longer then you have been born--I just have seen stranger things happen :mad:

terrible defense gregory

Crap, just when he was showing everyone what he's capable of. Hope he's back this game. Disgusting, dirty hit.

come on d don't let em score

As good as he's played and as much of a spark as he's provided the one nagging issue with Edelman is he gets cavalier with ball security. Hope he's OK.

I've got a BAD feeling that the Jets will TRY to hurt somebody- Wes, Tom, Aaron... I hope I am wrong

Agree on both counts. 10 of 18. Missed some guys early, then missed a few loft plays to start this drive.

Agree.....this has been Turnover mania that has gotten us out to this big lead...Brady has NOT been sharp overall....missed AT LEAST TWO wide open receivers on that last drive....I mean WIDE OPEN!!! He'll get back on track

I hope Spikes tees off on Greene

F you McD! Why are we running trick plays now with the game in hand. I hope Edelman is alright!

How did the Jets recover that?

How can that be Jets ball still when Gregory clearly recovered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft