PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please score a TD here...please

Breathing room finally.

9 rushes for 11 yards

I don't understand why Ocho can't get back on the field. Doesn't make any sense.

it sucks when the state of the nfl is such that announcers have to announce that there is NO flag on a pass play....thanks polian, you dbag

The only difference is our defense is playing lights out. That's our only saving grace.
If you painted a picture of how the D would start off the first half and beginning of the second half being the way it is I'm not sure I would have believed you.

I'm hopeful the O gets its act together as the D is playing championship football right now. We really can't ask for a better defensive performance to this point in the game.

Last edited:
Touchback - we arent starting on the 10 - YEAH:rocker:

Will we run on 1st down? Uhhhhhhhhhh.................

you mean the patriots will actually start a drive > 10 yard line!!? :eek:

Another game where the offense is sputtering most of the game. the defense is keeping them alive. The Pats get the ball back. They need points. Can't expect the defense to hold forever when the secondary depleted.

welker looked open on the tv replay angle

Need to throw to other receivers. Today you can defend the Pats by covering Gronk and Welker. No one else matters

need to establish the run if they want to win this game...11 yards wont do it

How many running backs are we carrying? Woodhead? Has he made a play all year?

Ok so Brady misses Gronk by an inch and Collinsworth downs Brady,, Then Sancheze throws to NO ONE and he doesn't say crap about Sancez?

I just noticed that with McCourty out, the entire effing secondary consists of UDFA's.

How about that? Did anyone ever envision that?

should stop returning kos because we have no mcknight and in games like that refs are bsitthing us.got to be smarter...our sbs made no mistakes between other things...we dumbs as rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes