PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend's BEST Friend is coming over to watch the game and YES her friend is a Jets fan, so I really want the Pats to kick the living hell out of the Jets. Please Pats PLEASE open up a case on the Jets!!

Good luck! That can't be easy.

Here's to hoping Branch and Ochoicinco/Price remember there's a game.

I'm actually surprised this didn't get some attention on the board today, from Reiss's Sunday notes:

5. Second-year Patriots receiver Taylor Price has been putting in extra time after practice working with quarterback Tom Brady. The two haven’t had much opportunity during games to build a rapport, but they continue to work at it behind the scenes. That’s important for Price, because there is nothing more important for a pass-catcher in the team’s offense than earning Brady’s trust.

Quick-hit thoughts around NFL & Pats - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Here's hoping that our offensive coaches realize that we have RBs on the roster.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of O'Brien. It's the same script every loss. We get behind, he doesn't make adjustments and then opens up at the very end. Let's hope it's different today.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of O'Brien. It's the same script every loss. We get behind, he doesn't make adjustments and then opens up at the very end. Let's hope it's different today.

Agree, this team hasn't shown the ability to make the necessary in-game adjustments in quite a while.

If we're going to win, we NEED to run effectivley. Keep the D off the field and wear out the Jets front 7.

Win or lose, I love this team. However, I am expecting a loss.

Here's hoping that our offensive coaches realize that we have RBs on the roster.

So much of the coverage this week mentioned how Ryan would love nothing more than that, taking the ball out of Brady's hands. But it worked last time, running the ball.

I think the O will do fine..just Spikes an Chung being out really worries me...well lets hope their are some tipped balls and ints!

if the jets dont throw on every down there very stupid... no chung no spikes ,means if someone didnt start dustin keller ... shame on u...

If we're going to win, we NEED to run effectivley. Keep the D off the field and wear out the Jets front 7.

Win or lose, I love this team. However, I am expecting a loss.

Agreed. Sometimes I feel we have too many backs and we're hurt by trying to get as many on the field as possible. If the Law Firms toe is still bothering him than I'd prefer we sit him.

Inactive list

O poop

Last edited:
So much of the coverage this week mentioned how Ryan would love nothing more than that, taking the ball out of Brady's hands. But it worked last time, running the ball.

Yeah, right. I'm sure he would love if we attacked their weakness on defense.

knew chung wouldn't play....ugh

Price AND Vereen inactive? Brown and Ihedigbo at S?

Hope Chad Johnson does something tonight...

Really sux having two key defensive players missing this one, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:
Price AND Vereen inactive? Brown and Ihedigbo at S?

Hope Chad Johnson does something tonight...

I don't think Vereen is a big loss. He hardly gets any snaps when healthy. The S position worries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back