PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling Moore to come in off the street and start for Chung.

I don't know what I'll do if the Jets win. I can't bear the thought of seeing them doing there stupid little 'airplane' thing all over the field. UGH! Don't let me down Tom!

I don't know what I'll do if the Jets win. I can't bear the thought of seeing them doing there stupid little 'airplane' thing all over the field. UGH! Don't let me down Tom!

I know the feeling

I'm sorry but it just killed me to watch Rodney grilling Wes/Deion about the answers to the very thing that has killed this team the last 3 seasons and them have no half decent answer for it. Reminds me of our OC

As I said in another thread, the one plus about losing Chung for this game is that the Jets offense has been performing better because they went to a run first offense and having Sanchez be more of a game manger. Even against a bad Bills' secondary, he made a couple really bad throws (one intercepted and the other almost) because he tried to do too much. Luckily the Jets aren't wost team to lose Chung. In October, he only passed for 166 yards vs. the Pats.

I think Spikes is going to hurt more because the Pats need to stop the running game to shut down their offense.

This thread has the very real possibility of being epic

We're gonna see if this team has a sack or not. Can't wait.

Last edited:
As I said in another thread, the one plus about losing Chung for this game is that the Jets offense has been performing better because they went to a run first offense and having Sanchez be more of a game manger. Even against a bad Bills' secondary, he made a couple really bad throws (one intercepted and the other almost) because he tried to do too much. Luckily the Jets aren't wost team to lose Chung. In October, he only passed for 166 yards vs. the Pats.

I think Spikes is going to hurt more because the Pats need to stop the running game to shut down their offense.

they are both going to hurt..a lot

well as we all know when the back is against the wall this team usually awnsers the bell... but can sterling moore cover dusting keller ... i doubt it...

if this was the 2003/2004 team in the same situation you could almost gurantee they will win with no good db's playing e.g the game at STL in 2004 when troy brown entered the game as cornerback. This team has yet to have such a defining moment to build their confidence.

well as we all know when the back is against the wall this team usually awnsers the bell... but can sterling moore cover dusting keller ... i doubt it...

if ninkovich can do as good a job as he did vs jason witten , it would help.

jeff tarpanian also making his first career start

Holy crap, we have Tarpanian and Moore starting this game. Time get my bong.

Last edited:
I can't believe Sterling Moore is actually starting for this team.

Oh well. At least I'll be rooting for him the entire time he's out there, unlike my unbridled seething hatred for Sergio Brown.

At least Cunningham is active.

The perfect storm of injuries and lack of depth at the worst possible time
Fireman Ed will be buried with a CD of this game

Boardwalk Empire at 9:00pm for those lookng for relief

Ughhhhhh :bricks:

Last edited:
I am not going to say "Good luck" or anything of that nature, but may the best team win and let's hope BOTH teams come out of this match up healthy.

I can't believe Sterling Moore is actually starting for this team.

This is like the perfect storm of suck for the Pats. Losers of 2 in a row, while the Jets are on a 3-game winning streak. Playing on the road. Defense is terribly banged up, starting two guys that, honestly, probably shouldn't even be in the league.

If they can somehow win this game, I think it launches them on a big-time run deep into the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes