PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a leap of faith and played the Pats D in fantasy tonight. I have a feeling they will play decent enough on that side of the ball.

If anyone at S gets hurt...what the F are they going to do?

Is Price a healthy scratch? If he is, I don't get it. We are getting no production from Branch and Ocho. Give the guy a chance.

Is Price a healthy scratch? If he is, I don't get it. We are getting no production from Branch and Ocho. Give the guy a chance.

Branch had a good start this year, but is thisclose to having his first name changed to Decoy.

Will Darren Sharper be walking out of the stands tonight? I hope so

With the crap they've put Ventrone though, you gotta at least give him a few snaps.

He gets his chances. They're in practice. He apparently hasn't shown enough in practice to earn that chance on gameday.

On Price...

Per Reiss Twitter he already had a hamstring issue and it looked like it tightened up on him at the end of warming up.

D is going to give up some big plays tonight in the passing game with chung out..so just gotta bend..but don't break

sucks that that's what it has come down to

My feelings on Ocho are pretty clear. I agree with you. Give the kid a chance.

Please win this game, we are all routing for you, and it would be extremely bad if you didn't , lol

Win Patriots, just win the game

For those keeping an eye on our next game, I think Cassel may be out of that one.

with losses from buffalo, cincy and baltimore, a win tonight not only keeps us atop the AFCE, it keep us tied for the second bye with houston, baltimore and cincy.

Houston is quietly looking pretty bad ass lately.

James Ihegdibo and Sergio Brown starting at safety, with Ross Ventrone and Sterling Moore backing them up? That's just embarrassing decision-making getting to this point.

So the only drafted member of the entire secondary is Devin McCourty?

James Ihegdibo and Sergio Brown starting at safety, with Ross Ventrone and Sterling Moore backing them up? That's just embarrassing decision-making getting to this point.

Who's buying these groceries anyway? Andy?

Arrington was an undrafted free agent. So eventhough technically he isn't a draft pick, he was a draft pick. The same with Sergio Brown.

I've got a baaaaad feeling about this game - which is good because my feelings about the game are usually wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back