PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we finally have a decent defense that is going to waste.10 million under cap and we couldnt pay welker half what we paid to Amendola?

If I were Tom I'd plan to sleep at Gillette tonight. The *****ing at home will net him zero sleep.

Watch the jets move the ball now. Sick of this game already. 1 for 12 on 3rd down.

On the bright side, Allen is having an incredible game in his 2nd outing

Can we at least score 2 more times? I feel more confident in a pick 6 this is surreal.

We need a TO and a score by the D, or something to turn this around. No one can catch anything today.

As much as it sucks right now, we have plenty of time. Brady needs to boost their confidence somehow. Somehow he has to get them going.

I count eight drops. God, this is miserable to watch.

A rookie is outplaying brady.

We have 1 NFL ready #4 WR as our #1. Another drop.
This a fustercluck.

Can anybody but Edelman catch? These rookies are completely lost out there.

Alright we officially suck. I can watch the rest of this in peace knowing that now.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 42s
This reminds me (it's worse) of the Patriots' loss at Pittsburgh in '11 when Brady yelled at WR coach O'Shea, then O'Brien got into with 12

The Patriots D needs to force a turnover or a 3 and out here for field position alone.

It's up to our D.

Once when I was in high school, my teacher figured out I hadn't read the book and kept asking me question after question. As I made a bigger and bigger fool of myself, he continued to call on me while the class laughed at me. I was so thrown off I probably couldn't have told you my own name after that.

Something tells me this is what Dobson feels like tonight.

Are we allowed to bash the receivers and BBs offseason yet? I feel so bad for Brady. He didnt deserve this.

Thank god after this game we have a 10 day break.

GENO is overdue for a turnover

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft