PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo hoo ... almost game time .. Lets see if the pats remember how to play ball this week .. you would think they have never played offensive football ... according to the doom n gloomers .. :cool:

**** jets **** jets **** jets

This will be the first game in a long time (well, maybe the Bills game was the first in a long time), where it will be the defense that will need to bail out the offense.

I

You would think so wouldn't you, but as usual it will come down to Tom Brady and Tom Brady only.

This will be the first game in a long time (well, maybe the Bills game was the first in a long time), where it will be the defense that will need to bail out the offense.

I

And special teams. Boyce, Edelman on returns. Ryan has to punt well, and Slater, Ebner on coverage. Will take a team effort.

Best of Luck Patriots fans, were rooting for you!!
We know your boys will do you proud

We got this. I'm breaking out the heavy artillery, My Faulk jersey and my lucky hat. I know we don't need them all the time. Usually my Bruschi, But I want a Jest beat down.

Very concerned about this game. Jets will bring a ton of blitzes to test these young receivers. I am not too confident in them, heres to Washington taking a lot of swing and screen passes and may he blow the Jests away!

I wouldn't mind seeing a preview of what I hope to someday call Unleashing Kenbrell Hell.

Man if Dobson breaks out in this game i am going to laugh at the doubters

Looking forward to seeing Dobson. He seemed to click pretty well with Brady in pre-season (not so much with Tebow, but then ...). Overall looking for jut enough from the three rookie WRs to take the heat of Edelman and the running game. Shouldn't take much.

Man, I LOVED that NFL interview with Bru, Willie and Kraft...that was awesome!!

Looking forward to seeing Dobson. He seemed to click pretty well with Brady in pre-season (not so much with Tebow, but then ...). Overall looking for jut enough from the three rookie WRs to take the heat of Edelman and the running game. Shouldn't take much.

Either just enough from all 3 or a big game from 1.

What if we can't run the ball and Tom has to drop back 50 times again???

Dobson's injury might have been what was slowing him down in the PS.

If he's healthy he may resemble the second round pick we all expected him to be tonight.

The Patriots are the most dominant team within their own division in the entire NFL since 2011:
@ESPNStatsInfo: Patriots have won 11 straight divisional games, dating back to 2011, longest current streak in NFL

Let's hope that trend continues tonight!

Who are the inactives other than Amendola, Gronk, and Sudfeld?

glad they mentioned the patriots fast offence. Kelly's offence is nothing new to the NFL. We debated in our forum and had a many games with 80-100 plays.
I think BB just knows how to use tempo as a weapon, and not overuse it. You can catch a D off guard snapping quickly, or even slowly.
Im not sure Kelly is experienced enouph to do that yet, judging from the 2nd half of the eagles game, but I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft