PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrington, WTF was that?
That was the same thing he always does when he plays outside. It's just as much the coaching staffs fault for continuing to put him out there.

Time to see if Gronk is on the field or the 2011 Super Bowl Gronk. Fingers crossed

Could call by Blount. If he tries to run that out it's probably still a touch back.

Hopefully the D will settle down after that awful drive.

I would love to jones get one of the ten holding calls he generates each game. I am not talking about the holding on every play. I am talking the blatant ones that go uncalled

He needs to do what Suggs does - go over and tell the ref what # is holding, they watch out for it once they get told.

That TD catch was not even competitive.

OT: Our guy Danny Woodhead with his first rushing TD as a Charger. I'm happy for him. :rocker:

Another thing to point out is how bad are the angles Gregory takes. My God.

He wouldn't start on any other top 5 defense. TBH he shouldn't be a starter period but we have nobody ready to unseat him. As the defense stands now, him and Arrington are major weak links because Talib is out.

Jones needs to stop throwning his arms in the air begging for the holding call every play. Yes, he's being held a lot, but so is everyone in the NFL and refs are just not calling it this year without a very blatent advantage/disadvantage component. Just put your head down and work.

That was a nice, smooth timing route by Dobson. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

OT: Our guy Danny Woodhead with his first rushing TD as a Charger. I'm happy for him. :rocker:

I was over on Red ZOne during the break and he had a nice run up the middle to set up the TD. Took quite a pop, but bounced right. Tough little bugger.

It's good to see the big guy running routes . . . should open things up for the other receivers. He's going to make an impact even if he doesn't catch a significant number of passes or gets a score.

I wouldn't worry too much about that first Jets drive. I have seen countless times the Pats giving up a touchdown in the first drive and then tighten things up. I think Belichick uses the first drive to see how they are playing for the day.

GTOOOKaaaaaaa DOOOIOINK!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore