PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib being in this game has to be the story of the week right now, i don't get it at all

And let's not forget his habit of collapsing immediately following the catch. absolutely ZERO YAC!!!

Man, we just love to change our opinions on a week-to-week basis. Lloyd was the star last week, and all of a sudden he's a bum now.

Great job by the defense. It would be nice if the pats could hold on to one of these tipped passes.

Why is Talib playing in a relatively unimportant game? Give him some Gronk-like rest.

The play without him was awful. I'm guessing they needed him to try stopping the bleeding of that secondary.

3rd and long. come and boys.

is chandler jones playing btw???? havent heard his name called in two months..

What if he gets hurt worse by playing out there?

talib should of had that one.:) oh well, three and out!

lets get some points..even a field goal. then we get the ball back!:)

nice playcall on d. dialing up the blitz and it forces the errant throw by henne. we've got the ball, let's tie it up to end the half!!

Talib being in this game has to be the story of the week right now, i don't get it at all

Who knows. Maybe try to win this game and see what happens with Hou and Den, and if there's a reasonable shot at the bye, play them again next week, but if they figure they can't get a bye, Talib rests vs. Miami. That's my guess.

The offense needs a TD on this drive.

Risky play call on 3rd down. The good old Kevin Faulk special.

Shopping?? Really? The Pats are on and you're shopping? Come on man!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Tell my nieces that they aren't getting presents because the Pats are playing the Jags. if they were playing the Broncos, that might be ok.

The play without him was awful. I'm guessing they needed him to try stopping the bleeding of that secondary.

Apparently Talib with 1 healthy hip > than any of our other CBs.

Nice play by woodhead to get the 1st down.

Vikes up 10 going into the half

Sorry. Tell my nieces that they aren't getting presents because the Pats are playing the Jags. if they were playing the Broncos, that might be ok.

You answer to your nieces?

Apparently Talib with 1 healthy hip > than any of our other CBs.

Nice play by woodhead to get the 1st down.

I think everyone else is hurt. Dennard out,cole hurt. Defense is really thin. This game is on the offense.

Is this a preseason game?

Was out shopping. Good to see the same Chicken Littles/trolls are out here again.

Disappointing to see the Pats playing so flat, but it seems pretty clear that they are treating this like a preseason game. Half the defense out or playing out of position with a lot of scrubs getting decent amount of playing time.

Considering Minnesota is beating the Texans, I don't like how the Pats are playing soft. That said, I am not overly concerned either. They aren't going to go from an elite team to a scrub team in one game.

Shopping?. The Pats are on .....and you go Shopping??? Come on man!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes