PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chung taken out?

I still contend that Patricia is a girls name. Just sayin....

If Houston drops the next 2 games and Pats win out, don't the Pats secure one of the top 2 seeds? If so, can't understand the theory of them not playing their starters. Am I missing something?

bill's trolling.:):bricks::bricks::bricks:

If Houston drops the next 2 games and Pats win out, don't the Pats secure one of the top 2 seeds? If so, can't understand the theory of them not playing their starters. Am I missing something?

Agreed, I risk it all for even the chance of a bye.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
A gimpy Talib is at LCB. McCourty RCB, Arrington at the star

Our offense really needs to help them out. Cant blame this defense anymore,

Jesus can we plz rest talib.

It would suck to see Brady lose his TD pass streak against the freaking Jags of all teams.

Why is Talib playing in a relatively unimportant game? Give him some Gronk-like rest.

I haven't been impressed by Lloyd. He doesn't have speed (which is why he was brought here I believe) and he cannot get much separation on short-middle routes too.

And let's not forget his habit of collapsing immediately following the catch. absolutely ZERO YAC!!!

Was out shopping. Good to see the same Chicken Littles/trolls are out here again.

Disappointing to see the Pats playing so flat, but it seems pretty clear that they are treating this like a preseason game. Half the defense out or playing out of position with a lot of scrubs getting decent amount of playing time.

Considering Minnesota is beating the Texans, I don't like how the Pats are playing soft. That said, I am not overly concerned either. They aren't going to go from an elite team to a scrub team in one game.

Shopping?? Really? The Pats are on and you're shopping? Come on man!!!!!!!!!!

It's injuries. Spikes was playing on one leg last week, and it showed. Talib's hip is bothering him. Dennard got hurt last week. Those 3 have necessitated a complete restructuring of the defense for the game. People are losing their minds over nothing.

talib keeps holing his hip....why is he still playing?

This is a result of BB telling our guys to fall behind so they can practice comebacks before the playoffs right?

It would suck to see Brady lose his TD pass streak against the freaking Jags of all teams.

Could not possibly care less about that record. Would much rather he go the rest of the season without an int.

What were his others?

None this game. The comment was worded wrong. He has a slight propensity to get called for illegal shifts and OPI. It has happened a few times before.

Sorry for the incorrect wording in the original statement.

Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL
RT @chatham58: Absence of #Spikes hasn't made much of a difference as #Pats have been in nickel or dime most of the day...

talib holding his hip every play...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore